I was honestly so sad she didn't even tell me about it. I hope I get to go, but i'll talk to her about it another time. She doesn't seem like she's in the mood to talk right now.

"What's there to not be excited about? You get to see people in a crowd screaming your name and singing all the songs with you. You get to travel the world."

"Babe, I promise you its not just shows and traveling. There's a lot to the industry and touring that nobody really sees. It makes me sad as fuck, and the only reason I even do it is because of the supporters. I have to leave all my friends behind, they get to continue their lives without me for five months."

I could see how upset it was making her. I hate seeing her hurt.

"Yo, you should take a picture right here. You look really good right now." She said, changing the subject. She laughed, grabbing my phone out of my hand to take one.

I sat down in the sand, facing the water as she took a picture. Good thing I didn't look at the camera, because I look god awful after the wind and water hitting me while we were tubing.

We walk into the hotel lobby, taking the elevator upstairs. We were still both in our swimsuits, so it was a bit weird walking through the hotel.

Billie had a one piece on, with a swimsuit coverup. She was complaining about her body before we left, which makes no sense to me because her body is literally bangin'. She's so beautiful.

* pretty descriptive smut warning *

Billie stepped in front of me, grabbing my jawline and kissing my lips firmly but eagerly. Her arms quickly slithering to my waist, pushing me towards the wall, but not forcefully.

"We'll finish this when we get to the hotel." She said, as the elevator stopped and we walked out.

We walked down the long hallway, getting to the door as Billie pushed the key in, locking the door once we walk in.

As soon as she locked the door, she grabbed my waist, kissing me once again. She moved her hand up to my neck, squeezing enough to make me let out a noise, but not enough to hurt me. She pulled me toward the wall, leaving me in control now.

I kissed her eagerly, putting my hands farther up her waist the more we kissed. She squirmed under my control, making small noises every time my fingertips trickled against her skin.

I guided her off the wall with my hands on her hips, still kissing her as I slowly leaned down until her back hit the bed.

She pulled away, looking me in the eyes as she bit her lip, driving me insane.

I climbed fully onto the bed, straddling her waist as I felt her cold hands touch my hips again, as I leaned back in kissing her soft lips. I couldn't get enough of her.

I moved down, leaving small bite marks as I kissed and nipped at her neck, causing her to moan quietly.

I looked up at her as I tugged on the straps of her one-piece, silently asking for permission to take it off. She nods without hesitation, which leaves me seeing her entire bare body as I slowly pulled the fabric against her skin.

I kiss down her body, licking certain areas that make her let out noises, getting louder the lower I get. She was practically shaking under my tongue, and I could tell she was desperate for more.

I kept going lower until I got in between her thighs, as I hear her voice moan "Please, Katherine." before I even asked.

I do as she asks, licking her sweet spot until her noises progressively get louder, causing her to gush under my tongue.

She finishes, as her back hit the bed after arching it for so long.

"Damn, you're good." She said, trying to catch her breath once again.

"I got experience." I said, coming up and smiling.

"I need to go shower now, i'm a mess, babe." she said, standing up and grabbing a towel from the rack, kissing me before she went into the bathroom.

"You know you loved it though. Don't complain." I yelled from the bed, as she replied with, "Fuck yeah I did."

That was fucking amazing.

a/n:

hi so i wasn't sure if i wanted to do descriptive smut because i'm kinda scared people aren't gonna like it or i'm gonna get judged buuuttt i decided try it so you'll either love it or hate it.

but i also wanted to say once again i'm not sexualizing billie, this is 1000% just a fun, fictional story.