First Encounter (Leo)

This will be taking place slightly in the movie but with a lot of things taken out. There won't be the fight with Winters or any generals. It's just scenarios with these Turtles backstories. So enjoy the first chapter! - Kat

-Leonardo- 

I'm on a small vacation to Central America with my dad for a month. I'm not all that interested in his research but I do, however enjoy the mini adventures that came with the constant travelling. Though to say I'm was homesick was an understatement. My father was an archaeologist and was sadly a single father to me after my mother died. I missed the days when the only thing I worried about was high school and my work. However, nowadays I was homeschooled and was never in one place for longer than a month. I did however have a small apartment in New York City that I can consider home. But it didn't exactly count since I'm not there an awful lot. I'm currently sitting out on the porch of the small cabin we're staying at. Father is out in the jungle for the evening and I'm getting some air with some tea in hand.(sorry if you don't drink tea feel free to change it)

I didn't feel the need to rush anything this night, Father was halfway through his research here and I'm deciding to take in the small sights. The village wasn't much but it was definitely beautiful. It had local legends and a sweetness to it that I definitely couldn't find in New York. Everything was incredibly peaceful here. It was nice to have time to breathe sometimes. I went back inside and put my now empty cup into the sink and looked out the back window that showed the entrance to the jungle and sighed a little. Father was significantly late but I trusted him. Then I saw a truck with my Father in the back and 3 men I didn't recognise. I frowned to myself and quickly shoved some shoes on my feet and a small cardigan to protect myself from the cold and headed out to greet my dad. However when I stepped out I noticed the guns on the 3 men and quickly hid behind some bushes in the neighbouring garden and listened to the men.  

The shortest of the men grabbed my father by his hair and pushed him the floor and held him at gunpoint. "Now where is the kid? You promised us a child for these stupid artefacts. Now where the hell are they?" I held in a gasp and quickly hid myself more. My dad wouldn't trade me off to some scumbag for more work. My dad was loving. Something was wrong I knew it. I peeked round slowly and watched as my Father shakily got up off the ground and dusted himself down "T-they're in the cabin. I swear just let me go." I slowly backed up and looked for an exit until I bumped into one of the stronger men who grabbed me by my hair and forced me to my feet. I squirmed and struggled against his grip but to no avail. My father grimaced at the sight of me and I glared at him as the man holding me chuckled. "Ya were right mista. They're a cutie. Yer artefact is in the back. Help yersel." He shoved me into the backseat and I watched as my dad grabbed the artefact and ran off to the cabin. I shook slightly as the third man who was definitely drunk started tying my hands together and tied a piece of cloth around my mouth and strapped me into the seat. 

The car started and I held back tears as the village became a small speck in the background and the jungle was the only thing in view. I sank into the seat a little until the truck came to a grinding halt and I quickly looked out the window. The shortest man growled and looked over at the stronger man who was driving and started shouting. "Why the hell did you stop?!" I flinched a little but reminded myself to not show fear. I had seen some video about surviving a kidnapping and it said to stay calm throughout and keep a positive mindset. The stronger rolled his eyes and pointed out the window. "There's a goddamn tree in da road! Don't yell at me I'll move it a'right?!" He moved and got out of the car and I watched as the other 2 men followed to help. I sighed and shifted in my seat and managed to unclip myself. I peeked out the open window and frowned as I watched one man scream and be dragged into the trees. I quickly got back in my seat, now afraid there was a wild animal outside. 

I watched as the stronger man took off screaming and the shorter man pulled out a blade. "You coward! Come out! Do you know who you're dealing with?!" I watched curiously as a large figure jumped down from the trees and took out the shorter man and kicked his blade away. I panicked a little and hid behind the driver's seat as I watched the figure make it's way to the truck. I started to breathe funny as I watched it unlock the door beside me. "Excuse me?" I frowned slightly as I heard the figure speak English and I peeked my head out to see a cloaked figure standing in the doorway. I sat up properly and tried to thank him forgetting about my gagged mouth. 

The man chuckled and leaned forward to untie myself and I backed further into the seat still unsure about him. "Sorry.. I know you must be in shock.. Please don't be afraid I'm only here to help you." I nodded and leaned back towards him and allowed him to untie the cloth in my mouth and I smacked my lips together and groaned. "Ugh they least they could have done was wash that thing..." He laughed again and untied my hands. "You know most damsels in distress start crying and thanking me. Not complain about the kidnappers work ethic." I huffed a little and rubbed my wrists. "Yes well.. I'm not a regular damsel" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice as he helped me out the truck. "Is that so?" I frowned slightly at the size of his hands and nodded. "I'm afraid it is. Sorry to disappoint sir. And if you don't mind my asking who are you??"  

I heard a soft sigh as he fixed his hood. "The name is Leonardo. And you best be heading back to the village it's almost morning." I nodded and offered my hand to him. "Alright then Leonardo.. I'm (Y/N).. Thank you for saving my ass back there.. really I appreciate it.. Would I be able to convince you to come back with me for some way too early breakfast??" I heard him laugh again as he shook his head. "I'm afraid not. But perhaps you'll see me again.. (Y/N).." I nodded and looked down at my shoes with a small smile. "Maybe.." I looked up to see no one in sight. I quickly looked around and frowned. 

Huh, what a strange man... 

And first chapter finished! I hope you enjoyed it! Just a heads up I'll be posting 4 parts at once for the turtles because I don't want it to be unfair towards readers who come for one character and not the others. So I hope you enjoyed! If you have suggestions for further chapters or ideas for the scenarios don't hesitate to comment. - Kat