Encounter

Shit , shit . This is what was running through Erwin's head. The older man got up and pushed  Armin away as he fixed his clothes and tucking his erection into the waistband of his pants.

Knock,knock.

"Erwin c'mon , don't take all day just unlock the door unless you're hiding something from me..." the voice spoke out.

Clearing his throat , he gave Armin the signal to fix himself and making seem like he's doing something and that the boy did. Picking up a book he started reading  and grabbed a pencil and paper jotting things down.
"Coming ,coming" shuffling of feet were heard and the door swung open to reveal someone who wasn't a surprise.
"Levi"
"Erwin"
The man smiled brightly , despite his irritation he kept it calm. "How May I help you?" he rumbled out , the man was quite nervous . Levi couldn't see into the room but he knew that  he was snooping and probably knows he was in there.

Eyebrows furrowed, the short mans frown deepened. Who did he think he was to avoid him like that. Like they were nothing .

"Why have you been avoiding me Erwin" the question was sharp and it definitely cut him....deep.

Erwin flinched unsure what to say.

"We are over that's why Levi, I told you I don't want to involve myself in things that I shouldn't.."
Armin was in the back listening . He felt bad because it wasn't his business but hoes he gonna help it if he's like 5 feet away . This palms became sweaty as he listened on. Fuck , Erwin was dating Levi? Who'd know.

Erwin on the other hand was not enjoying himself at all. His hands began to Shake. Licking his pink lips as the man eyed him.

"Listen, I didn't say we were over , there was nothing wrong . Is there else one else. You know they can't compare " he got close to Erwin , touching his chest . This made him cringe this isn't the Levi he knows . He wouldn't care about this , this was quite odd. Pushing the shorter male back he Scratched the back of his neck giving a meek smile .

"But we are , you're dismissed . We can speak about this a different time because I'm currently busy with paper work"

He backed up slowly , getting ready to close the door.
"This isn't over Erwin... I'll see you later" and with those words he stalked off and Erwin closed the door with a big huff. Looking over to Armin he smiled meekly walking over to him . The young man already stood up walking to him , paper along forgotten.

Erwin held the back of Armins neck as he bend down to kiss his soft pink lips.

Smooch.

"Haha....Surprise?"

Armin didn't look pleased at that statement.