Figure it out

(First Person)

Now this is embarrassing for me ,  I shouldn't be feeling this type of way for my commander but i cant help it. Everything about him is so entrancing , it should be illegal for a man to be this handsome.

"ugh this is so stupid" running a hand through my blonde locks.

"Why am I having these conflicting thoughts, I have to get my head in the game there is no way I should even be considered him and I being a thing but I'm going to try" I think out loudly as I'm drying my hair off in the bath room unknowingly someone just entered the bathroom yet I was so stuck in my own head I didn't realize I heard someone speak to me until the second time.

"What are you yapping about dude?" A low yet agitating voice  spoke to me.

It was Jean , my face visibly glanced at the sight of him in the showers with me. Speaking out loud in an idiot.

"Nothing, I think I'm not feeling well ...I'm actually about to head back to my room" I quickly state as I meekly smile at him with a red face. Sloppily fastening the towel around my waist.

"Come on, I'm not stupid. I mean... I may sound stupid but I'm not. What's been up with you lately Armin. We've noticed you've been off" Jean  stated ever so bluntly as he faced away from me while removing his towel as the water ran. Fogging the room up some more.

Fuck.  Am I really that obvious?

I scratched the back of my head nervously as responded as normally as I could.

"Nothing is wrong dude, you know how I get sometimes. All of this training really wears me out, especially today."

" ah, I get it man but we are all exhausted too but I understand,  you are a pretty frail dude" he obnoxiously announced while going to town on his hair

Jackass.

"Actually I've gained a good amount of muscle from training, it's not my fault we don't get to eat enough" I deadpanned 

Yet as Jean was turned around now at this point I couldn't help but  check out his physic. This dude definitely was solid, well fed down to the back of his calf's , ass and nicely toned back

But not my type.

As Jean washed his hair I took this as an opportunity to make my way out the restroom slowly but surely

"Oh Armin" Jean called out

I turned around not expecting to see him bared to me and my face bloomed in red

Now, that has to cause damage with what he's packing

I quickly look him in the eyes to see him smirking

"Never mind, I forgot what I was going to say"

He just did not do that to me, no way I thought as I sprinted out of the bathroom.

He's right about what he said earlier, he isn't stupid.

And I think he knows