I'm Yours (ending)

Liam POV

My sleep is interrupted when I felt Che snuggle closely to me and continue to sleep.

With the light from the lamp and the illuminance of the moon from the window, I slowly turns to her side.

I saw this beautiful lady beside me. She really is beautiful. She is my love, my life and my everything.

The last six month is pure torture. I can't even imagine my life without her. She will be mine and I will be hers.

I slowly pull out of her embrace without waking her. I slowly got up and search for my pants. My pants is just beside the bed. I pull out my wallet and look at the only picture inside.

It was Che kissing me on the cheeks. I smiled and get the ring behind that picture.

This ring is supposed to be our wedding rings. I didn't loose it because at the back of my mind and string facade, I still hoping that she will return to my side.

At last my hopes and dreams cone true. I slowly lay in bed beside her again and pull her to my body.

She has the warmest body of all. She give me this complete feeling whenever she's near.

She was laying beside me while cuddling me. Her head is leaning on my chest.

I gently grab her left hand and slip the ring in her finger before kissing it. It fits and it looks perfect in her hands.

I kiss her forehead before sleeping with a content smile on my face.

Its morning time, I looked on the lovely girls hugging me tightly.

A smile form in my lips and I can't help but remember what we did last night.

It was ecstasy. She was mine and I am hers.

She inhale on my chest before she open her beautiful eyes.

"Good morning."

She really is cute and lovely whenever she blushed. She tried to get away from me but I pulled her closer. Her hands landed on my budge that makes her face as red as a tomato.

She immediately withdraw her hands away from my budge and put it behind her back and that's when she realized the ring I put in her fingers.

She look at it and tears began to fall from her eyes.

With tears in her eyes she look at me. I smiled at her with love before I was grab into a tight embrace.

She keep repeating the word "I love you" before cupping my face for a kiss. I respond to her lovingly.

"I love you Che. And I can't imagine my life without you so with or without your permission I am going to marry you, but still I want you to agree." I smiled at her

"Of course I will marry you. I love you Li"

And once again we were drown in our love.

THE END

A/N (authors note)

Actually when I first write this, sabi ko one shot lang ito pero wala eh.. super mahal ko kasi ung name na LIAM kaya naging short story na sya.

Enjoy reading... sana i follow nyo din ako and leave a comment ..

PS.

Maglalagay ako ng special chapter nung first 3 books ko entiltled HAPPY EVER AFTER..

please support that story too..

Salamat (tagalog)

Thank you (english)

Kamsaminida (korean)

Arigato Gosaimasu (japanese)

Sukran (arabic)