Chapter 14- "Realization"

Start from the beginning

        "Where've you been cous?"

       "Wasn't feeling good, but i'm better now...."

      "Well thats good." he turned his head around and smiled at Yuma.

     "Hey Yu, long time no see huh?" Yuma smiled nervously at him.

     "Yeah, long time no see.....err......Ref?" i watched as his smile grew wide.

     "Still crushing on my lil' bro?" i watched as Yuma turned bright red.....wait?....how did they know each other?

     "Uhm, how do you two know each other?"

     "My mother took her in after she lost hers." i turned back to look at Yuma.....i shouldn't have asked.

     "Sorry."

     "Its fine, really i barely remember her."

     "Yeah, same here with my mom." she smiled at me. and i decided to take in what she was wearing.......it was a purple shirt with butterflies down near the bottom right, a black skirt, long black socks that went up to her knees and black dress shoes, with butterfly barrets going down her side braid that was held by a silk dark-purple, in contrast to her light purple hair, ribbon like tie. she was pretty cute, if i wasn't gay......and gay for someone in particular.....then i'd probably have a crush on her but because i'm gay, i immediately thought of her as a little sister, even though she was only younger by a year......again i just.....knew that she was fifteen....

       "So, where's your locker?"

       "I asked if we could share one and the principle agreed." she smiled at me.

       "Ok then......well the locker combo is 12R-28L-2R."

       "K, thanks for letting me know!" i heard Reficul snort.

        "What?"

        "if i was you i'd just find it creepy." i probably would have found it to be creepy if it not for the fact that i might actually make another friend! the thought made me too happy to be creeped out. i had just realized that Yuma was carrying an instrument.

       "Hey, you play?"

       "Uh huh, the flute and the harp."

       "Wow, are you in music class?"

       "Uh, huh."

       "That's awesome, i play the piano." she smiled at me then we both put away what we needed and didn't need into our lockers after i had her try unlocking it.....my stuff on top shelf and hers on the floor of the locker. i asked to see her schedule so i could help her.......when i said we had all the same classes, Reficul snorted again, hey he basically has all his classes with me too. then we headed over to Reficul's locker and i helped him unlock it.........it felt good to be needed, wanted.............while he was getting his books out....Marko and three other jocks walked up to me while glaring at me then started speaking when they got close enough....

       "Hey fag, why are you over here.......didn't we already teach you a lesson about being over here?"......oh so that was what it was about? they seriously tried killing me because of this? what the hell! Yuma stepped in front of me.

       "Leave him alone."

       "Ahhh, look the fag has made a friend that he can talk about unicorns and rainbows with..." the jocks all started laughing.

        "Shut the hell up, you F*cking little retards." Reficul said it as he was standing up from being on the floor to organize his books in his locker.

        "What did you just say you little B*tch?" he turned and looked at him confidently.

         "What? are you too retarded to have understood what i said or are you so retarded that i have to speak slowly for you?"

          "Why you little sh*t!" i quickly pulled Yuma out of the way as Marko charged at Reficul and grabbed him  with both ahnds onto his coat, shoving him against the lockers.

          "I bet your a fag too...huh?"

         "i really couldn't care whether its female or male, it makes no difference to me."

         "Oh yeah?"  before i knew what was happening, he grabbed a handful of Reficul's hair and began tugging and dragging him down the hall. i was about to go after him when the other three blocked me and warned that if i didn't head to class and act like nothing was happening then they'd beat me and Yuma up. i didn't want her getting hurt so i grabbed her hand and pulled her along as we headed to our class. i hope he's ok.....he seems pretty tough so.....

..................................................................................................................................................................

(Reficul's POV)

             I had to admit, my hair being yanked like this hurt......stupid human form......and anyways who does this human think he is? i am superior to him in every way! he dragged me into what i'm guessing was what they called a bathroom.....it smelled horrible. he threw me onto the floor and against the wall, causing pain in my head since it hit against it, then grabbed me by both my wrists and yanked hard, pulling me back up..........this can't be happening.........he can't be?.....this is impossible.....there's no way i would......this must be a mistake, i'm sure of it.....When he had grabbed me by the wrists, our skin made contact and.......and.....and i can't believe this has happened.........i've......he's......he's my Mate! This can't be happening there's no way in heaven i am going to mate and love this...this....disgu..sexy......arrgghh i can't even insult him in my mind.....i'm going to kill this little prick before.....before.....i want him which i will actually become sex crazed for him and madly in love with him within an hour after finding  out that he's my mate unless he's killed...........the effects are already starting to kick in.........i've got to do it now there's no time to be discreet about it. before i could do something though, he punched me hard in my stomach...damn it hurt like a bitch! and not  because it made my heart ache with pain! this wasn't cool...this wasn't fair.....i can't....i can't actually attack and kill him....his fragile body would be hurt severly even if i just shove him away from me, this thought was annoying, i could kill any other human without feeling worried i might actually harm them, cause that was the point!.....i don't know my own strength yet, and because he's my mate i automatically decided not to take any chances, EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO KILL HIM!! this was truely annoying.........so i took the beating, like i had a choice......then when his friends joined in.....i allowed them to beat me too, it hurt but i will heal right afterwards........i don't have to worry about father getting mad at them, only mad at me, he''ll punish me but not them....he's not the caring type but he doesn't like to look pathetic and apparently his son gettin beat up by humans makes him look like the weak one.....he is Satan afterall.......i bet you can guess the kinds of punishment he gives to his sons......