44

Joeys pov
Two weeks, two long excruciating weeks. Some things she remembers but none involving me. There all about when she lived with her so called mother. Every time some touches her or even goes near her, she flinches. She needs constant reassurance and is always saying sorry. I miss my bunny, my overly sassy, fierce, strong, smily, babygirl. I've done almost everything to get her to remember me, but nothing seems to fucking work.

Anyways we're all currently going out to eat, Jason thought that maybe she just needs to get out for a bit. Heck we all need to get away from home, even I'm starting to suffocate in there.

Every time I try and grab her hand she takes it away. It hurts it really fucking hurts. It's as if I'm losing her.

"Dad are we almost there"jace whines.

"Will you wait, we've only been on the road for ten minutes"Jason sighs annoyed.

We finally get to our destination, I see it's the same place I took Astrid on a date but only were in New York.

"Have we been here before"Astrid asks, with a confused expression.

"I don't believe we have"rose says, getting out the car.

"Does it seem familiar"I ask her, she simply nods.

"I took you here once on a date"I help her out.

"Seems familiar, but I guess not enough for me to fully remember everything"she gives me a sly smile.

"Can you tell me more about...you know us"we start to walk in.

"Well we were kinda a power couple, we were really competitive. Once we were go-karting and you beat me, but just barely. You actually booked the entire place for about four hours because you didn't want snotty kids all around."I smile thinking of that moment.

"What if I never regain my memories"she asks.

"You will and I'll help you"I caress her cheek.

"Cute an all, but come on we're in a public place"Lexi whines.

"I don't know why your talking, you and dev are practically having sex most of the time"Astrid fires back, and just for that moment it actually felt normal.

"Touché"she walks away.

We all follow the elderly women that's taking us to our table. We sit down, me and Astrid are next to each other. We talk more about us, we hardly acknowledge the rest. Just little moments like these, I will always appreciate. Astrid means the fucking world to me, I wouldn't change anything. I will always protect her, even if it's kills me.

Me and Astrid separated from the rest. We're now walking hand in hand at the park. Talking about everything, she's telling me about her recent nightmares. She says that they started happening when she remembered Dylan. I hate the fact that she remembered him before me. She's telling me all the awful things he did to her, it just make me want to go and kill him. I should have, when I had the chance.

"So enough about what I remember, how many times did we do it before I got pregnant"she asks me, I don't really know how to answer that. We did it so many times that day, that it could have happened at anytime.

"To be honest with you, I don't know. We did it so many times"I gave her a sheepish smile.

"So were freaky huh"she teased.

"Hey you may not remember but it was still you"I poke her side. She squirms.

"Sorry I forgot how ticklish you are"I shoot her a smile.

"I'm not ticklish"she slowly gets away.

"Really, want me to prove it to you"she starts to run.

"Hey, Hey no running while your pregnant"I catch her.

"Exercise is good for the baby, I think"she bites her lip.

"Don't do that"I bring my thumb to the bottom of her lip, pulling it.

"And why not"she says in a teasing tone.

"Because I don't want a cold shower"I whisper to her ear. I look at her crimson red cheeks and lowly chuckle.

"Your cute when you blush"I punches my shoulder.

"And your cute all the time, especially when you get mad. That cute pout you do"this girl really know how to get me red.

"Your good, even without you memories you make me blush"I wrap my arms around her waist, her tummy in the way of me getting closer.

"What can I say, it's an gift"she starts biting her lip again.

"Bunny what did I say about biting your lip"I pull it down. I felt a pair of lips on mine, a very familiar set of lips. Her hand went to the back of my head, my hands went to cup her cheeks. She pulled away, she had adoration written all over her face.

"Joey..........

What is she going to say🤷🏻‍♀️is my story dead🥺bye loves💛