Narutomaki

Narutomaki

" it's okay Ayame-san and thanks for the food "

When Boruto ate that Narutomaki, suddenly he started to sob again

Boruto(mind):

oh my God, why I started to cry again? It's so stupid if I cried because I ate that Narutomaki. I don't know why but how much Narutomaki that I ate, I always imagine my dad's face.Oh Dad, maybe I started to crazy for thinking about you.

Boruto quickly finished his meal with his tears keeps flowing from his eyes. After that he paid the bill in the cashier. Ayame asked Boruto why was he crying?

"Boruto, are you alright ?"

" yeah, Ayame-san ! that Ramen is too delicious for me until my eyes are sweating !"

" Haha glad you like it! I will tell my father about that"

After Ayame said that, Boruto even sobbed more

" It's wonderful for having a good father, right Ayame-san?

" Boruto don't sad! I bet your parents are happy there looking you from the afterlife. They also forgive you about what have you done to them"

" MY PARENTS HAVEN'T DIED!! WHY ARE EVERYONE BLAMING ME THAT I'M THE SLAYER!"

After Boruto screamed to her, All the costumers there glaring at Boruto

Boruto(mind):

The way they glare to me is the same as they glared at Naru-chan. So this is the feeling about being glared, that's so uncomfortable.

"WHY, WHY YOU GUYS LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT !!!"

Boruto out from Ichiraku and head to the field to calm his feeling. he sobbed a lot

"Dad! I miss you so much! now I have known you more, But until when I have to be punished like this

"Dad! I miss you so much! now I have known you more, But until when I have to be punished like this.Please end this nightmare! I can't take this anymore. Ohh, Dad... Dad! I love you so much, the pieces of my heart are missing you and everything that I do reminds me of you, dad.  Do you see how much I need you right now? "

Suddenly the Mysterious shinobi appear again in front of Boruto. It made Boruto surprised

" So you have learned yourself a lot of lessons haven't you?"

" YOU!!!! WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE DONE TO ME ?"

"Actually, before I sent you to your real-world, I sent you to this world! Because I want to see your reaction if you were Naruto. I want you to understand how hard your dad's childhood was"

" I already knew it before! so stop this bullsh*t!! I just wanna go home now! I can't take this anymore"

"Okay, but with one condition!"

" What is it ?"

Boruto finally able to go back to his world, but there is one condition that he must fulfill in order to send him back, what kind of the condition is it?