Chapter 3: Here comes the Sun

Start from the beginning

Liked by 269 and 3 other you know

@bd.slayer: Me and JB having a blast
tagged- @angelic_jbeck

View 3 comments

@crafting_mack: Some of my faves ❤️
@angelic_jbeck: I think plaid is really my colour!
@bd.slayer: Jonah, please use your words

****

I laughed, Jonah really can be dumb sometimes...most of the time. I can't believe I ever liked him. Yeh, I used to like Jonah. But he's with Andi and I learned to move on and I'm fine now. It used to be painful to see him and Andi together but now i think they're really cute, but Buffy is right, it makes me want to barf. I realised I had walked myself to the front door of the Kippen residence and swallowed. This will either be perfectly fine or my demise. I put my phone into my pocket and knocked on the door. Please don't be mean please don't be mean please don't be mean please don't be-

'Hey!' TJ smiled as he answered the door. To my relief, his hair wasn't gelled and he still had the same soft look on his face, 'come in!'

I hesitantly came into his house and he shut the door behind me. To my surprise, Amber was sat on the couch on her phone. She turned around and smiled, 'Hey Cyrus! I didn't know you two knew each other!'

I laughed, 'I didn't know you two were siblings until I saw Instapic!'

TJ glared at his sister, 'Well, we're going now,'
he nodded his head at me and we rushed up the stairs, going into his room.

I put my bag on the floor, observing the place again, even though I had already seen it. I saw the record player I had seen on his Instapic and walked over to it. TJ didn't seem to notice and just sat down on his bed as I walked around.

Without thinking, I said, whilst staring at the record player, 'I thought the photo was really beautiful,'

He looked confused at first before he realised, 'Oh...you uhhh...you saw that?'

I nodded, sitting opposite him on his bed.

'I was thinking of taking that down,' TJ admitted, pulling out his phone.

'What!' I exclaimed, 'Why?!'

He shrugged, 'It's lame, it's just a stupid record player,'

I shook my head, 'It was an amazing picture! I really liked it.'

TJ didn't say anything but he did put his phone down.

'Is this because of Reed?' I asked, thinking about the comment on his post.

'No,' he responded but I wasn't convinced.

There was a silence as I tried to think of ways to change the subject, 'What's your favourite record anyway?'

TJ smirked, 'How can I have a favourite?!' He gestured towards His filled shelves, 'I have too many to pick,'

'Play me some!' I Insisted, crossing my legs.

He looked confused, 'You...don't think It's weird?'

I shook my head, 'I think it's cool,'

He smiled and got off his bed, his finger flicking the corners of a few albums as he chose. He eventually pulled out a square, taking out the record and putting it into the player. He set it all up and soon enough, music began to fill the room.

Play the song

Sitting down in front of me, he danced a little bit to the beat of the music as I just smiled at him. This song was actually quite good, I think it's well known because I've definitely heard it before. Occasionally TJ would mouth the words to the lyrics and do some drum or clap miming.