At the club

❗️Smut warning

[the rest of the text conversation between Johnny and Hyunbin]

H: you'll really let her go?
J: I'm a man of my words. But there's an exception, only if within a month she doesn't come back to me. If she does, then YOU have to let her go.
H: why give you a month
J: i know her. She'll either decide right away or in the worst case be stuck for a month
H: any other rules?
J: that's all. You can play as dirty as you like, see her every day and flirt with her or whatever. I know she'll choose me.

[end of conversation]

You still haven't made up your mind yet. It's already Saturday night, almost a month since Johnny left. The clock reads 10pm. You don't think you should go see Johnny. Maybe you weren't meant to be together. Hyunbin is with you at home making sure you're still okay on your own.

Suddenly you bump into the picture frame of you and Johnny again. The one from chapter 1. That day you met. You stare at it and EVERYTHING starts to come back to you. Every memory, every smile, every laugh, every moment of happiness. You remember why he was the one. You know in your heart you want him and him only. You run to your room and change, put on some makeup, curl your hair and leave. Hyunbin tried to ask where you're going but you didn't have time to reply.

You arrive at the club, after getting ready for so long it's already 12am. You wonder if that was it. You just blew your last chance. You start to tear up but still enter the vip room. He's still there. Sitting and drinking on his own. A lot of girls are all up in his face but he looks uninterested. You step in but right when you do so, you feel someone take your hand from behind. You turn around and look. It's Hyunbin. He followed you here, scared you'd choose Johnny. He reels you in and kisses you right there in front of Johnny. He tried to really make out with you but you slap him. After realizing what you just did, you put your hands over your mouth in shock and apologize. You check to see if he's okay and caress his cheek. Johnny sees the whole thing go down but decides not to react at all.

"I loved you better. I cared more. I held you tighter. I was there. But in the end I still wasn't enough" said Hyunbin while looking at you with sorry eyes. Which after then he turned around and left.

You're so sorry he fell in love with you but in this specific moment you can only think about one thing: Johnny. You run to him and jump on his lap and start kissing him. He kisses you back.

"I knew you'd come back to me baby girl. Told you you're mine. Don't ever doubt it again" he said in a confident tone.
"Shut up and kiss me Johnny" you say with impatience. You missed his delicious lips so much. You're taking off his shirt and playing with his hair while still making out with him. You guys then stop. You grab his hand and make him follow you out this crowded club. He tells you his car is parked at the corner of the street, to which you walk to. You guys then finish in the car what you started at the club.

All those days of not seeing each other, of not being with each other, you released your entire hunger on him tonight. You're so aggressive with your movements and he's enjoying it a lot. He makes a few comments about how crazy you are. You missed his sexy look and voice. You open up to his big cock and go to town on one another.

And this is how you and Johnny became a couple again.

~
End of scenario 4