5

After the show I went out to the side of the venue where the busses were last time, only to find no vehicles there what so ever. I stood there confused for a moment until I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned around to be greeted by Tobias.

"Hey, sorry I know I said 'meet me by the busses' but I forgot we're on a residency." He chuckled.

"Oh it's okay" I assured him "why did you ask to see me again?"

"Well, for starters I'd like to get your name."

"Oh, I'm (y/n)" it had completely slipped my mind that I had never properly introduced myself to him.

"Ah, a lovely name" he complimented "Well (y/n), if it's alright with you I'd like to get to know you."

"Really?" I was a bit taken back, I mean I had just met the guy and had the smallest encounters with him, what could he have possibly found so interesting about me?

"Yes really" he chuckled "I've never been able to really look around this city when we've toured here before. Can I get your number so that maybe we can meet up tomorrow or sometime this week? Maybe you could show me around?"

"Uh, oh yeah of course."

He handed me his phone to put my number in, then I handed it back to him.

"Cool, well I'll uh, see you later then." He smiled before saying good bye.

After he was gone I was still standing in the same spot, in awe, wondering how this had managed to happen.

A/N: Another short chapter but yayyy I finally updated!