4

I was getting ready for the second show of the residency tonight and I was extremely nervous. As much as I was looking forward to the show, I was worried about how my next encounter with Tobias would go.

"I'll probably end up messing up and make it super awkward." I thought.

Once I was ready, I grabbed my wallet and the VIP laminate then exited my apartment.
Since I live downtown I was able to walk to the venue and get there in less than 15 minutes.

As I approached the venue I saw the lines of people waiting outside the doors.

There was a sign in front of one line that read "VIP" so I made my way to the back of that line.
I waited patiently for about 10 more minutes until we were finally let in.

The group walked in and waited in another line in front of a backdrop, where I assume is where the photo opp would be.

A few moments later Cardinal Copia came out and stood in front of the back drop.

He greeted everyone politely and was really nice to everyone.

The person in front of me had now gone to take their picture and I was trying to mentally prepare myself. The good thing was that I was the last one in line so if I embarrassed myself, there wouldn't be too many people that saw.

I heard an "ahem" and I was brought out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Cardinal looking at me, waiting for me to step forward.

"Hello Cardinal." I said awkwardly as I stood next to him.

The photographer snapped the picture and then handed me my phone back.

"I'm glad you came." Cardinal told me.

It looked like he was going to say something else but then a roadie came and whispered something in his ear.

"Oh, I have to go now but please do come by the busses again after the show. I'd like to speak with you." He informed me before he walked away.

There I was, dumbfounded and confused yet again.

This could be a very strange night.

A/N: hey look, I finally updated this story after who knows how long! I'll try and keep up with it from now on.