I shrugged as I pulled out some pans to make us eggs and bacon in. 

When I sat Sam's plate in front of him, I let my arm and hand brush against him, releasing more pain out of my chest. Maybe this won't be too hard. I sat across from Sam with my own plate and coffee. 

"Well, did you find any new cases?" I asked. 

"Not really, but we just came off a case, so I wasn't really looking looking." 

The rest of the day was me trying to touch Sam without actually giving him any idea that I was attracted to him. But the time nightfall came, the pain was almost gone. 

The next morning was even worse. I woke with excruciating pain everywhere in my body. I couldn't even move. Yesterday the casual touches weren't enough. The curse is growing stronger and needs more to keep satisfied. I can't do anything more with Sam, though. He's my goddamn brother and I shouldn't even feel this way about him, let alone him accepting my feelings. 

"Dean are you okay?" Sam was outside of my door. 

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine." Even my voice sounded strained. 

Sam opened the door and came in. "You don't look okay. What's wrong?"

I sighed, "Fine. That witch hunt a couple days ago? I think she put a curse on me, and now I'm being forced to physically show that I love someone." I bit my lip, hoping that he wouldn't figure out who that person is. 

Sam sat on my bed, just out of my reach. I longed to touch him—even the lightest of caresses would east some of the pain I was feeling. 

"So, who are you in love with? That Lisa girl with the kid, Ben?" Sam asked. I could detect a slight bitterness in his voice. Why would he be upset over me being in love with Lisa? 

"Dean?" Sam asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. I gasped as some of the pain left my body. I felt my whole body relax and sink into Sam's touch. When I met Sam's eyes again, he was just staring at me with bloated pupils. It was too late, he knew my darkest secret. 

"Sammy, look, I promise I wasn't going to do anything. Honestly, before this damn curse, I was just going to keep my feelings to myself. I know that they're wrong, and that I shouldn't feel this way about you, because your my brother for fucks sake, but..." I rambled and trailed off. Tears are burning behind my eyes and I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep them back. 

"Dean, I..." Sam started, a slight smile on his lips. I couldn't hold my tears back any more. They flowed down my cheeks. 

"You weren't supposed to find out. Just, please don't leave me," I interrupted. I took a breath to continue, but was cut off by Sam's lips on mine. I was so shocked that I couldn't even kiss him back. He pulled back.

"I'm in love with you too, Dean." 

I was speechless. Sam, practically reading my mind, got on top of me with his legs on either side of my body and kissed me again. This time I kissed back. My hands entangled in Sam's hair. I could feel his hands slowly moving up under my shirt. I parted my lips to allow his tongue into my mouth. 

"Are you sure you want this?" Sam asked, breaking the kiss once again. 

"Sammy, I've been in love with you for 20 years. Of course I want this," I said back. 

Sam smiled, "Thank god." He rose above me and took off his shirt. He slid my shirt off over my head next, then began attacking my neck and chest with kisses. I could feel the heat pulsating in my groin as he grew closer to the place I wanted him most. Sam smiled at me when he saw the tent forming in my boxers. His smile grew devilish as he put his mouth over the tent. I groaned as I felt the warmth of his mouth through the thin cotton boxers. My hips rolled with need as Sam teased me. 

"I hate you," I said through gritted teeth. 

"I don't know about you Dean, but this doesn't look like hate to me," Sam smirked as he ran his hand over my boxers. He was enjoying having control over me. 

"Come on, Sammy, please," I begged, knowing what he wanted from me. I flashed him my best impression of his puppy dog look. 

With a roll of his eyes, Sam reached over to my bedside table and pulled a bottle of lube from the top drawer. He pulled down my boxers and let them fall to the floor. Then he lubed his fingers and inserted one into me. I adjusted quickly and Sam added a second. After a couple minutes, he began scissoring his fingers. 

"Ready?" he asked. 

"I've been ready," I replied with a smile. Sam kissed my lips again, then pulled off his own boxers. He took the lube and applied it to his cock, lined up with my hole, and slid inside. I grimaced at the pain I felt. 

"You okay?" Sam asked with worry in his voice. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," I said as I adjusted to Sam's size and the pain faded. Sam moved his hips slowly for the first couple minutes. 

"I'm gonna need you to go a little faster Sammy," I said. Sam's thrusts became faster and harder. "Oh yes, Sammy, better," I moaned. I felt a burst of pleasure as Sam hit a spot deep inside me. I squirmed underneath Sam and begged for him to hit that spot again and again. 

Finally, I felt the familiar heat filling my lower abdomen. 

"I'm almost there," Sam said, almost reading my mind. 

"Me too." 

 My eyes squeezed shut and I gripped the sheets around me as I came. Right after, I felt Sam come inside me. 

I felt Sam pull out after a couple minutes. He laid on the bed next to me. 

"How do you feel?" he asked. 

"That was... amazing," I said, turning to him with a smile on my face. 

He smiled back, "That's what I thought too. How about the pain from the curse?" 

"It's completely gone. I'm not sure if the curse is gone, but I think we can keep it at bay, don't you?"

Sam laughed, "Yeah. I definitely think we can." 

"I've been waiting so long to say this, Sammy." I paused, "I love you." 

"I love you, too, Dean," Sam leaned over and kissed my cheek.