Chapter 1

1st Person P.O.V

The black chiffon clinged to the side of my thigh as I rushed to make sure everything was perfect for tonight's performance. My heart raced as I ran towards my dressing room suddenly very aware that I had forgotten my heels and was running around barefoot. The chanting of my name in the background vaguely caught my attention as I heard my manager screaming at security to find me and bring me to the stage. Instead, I ran faster until all I could hear was my heart beating as I caught my dressing room door in my view. I quickly opened the door and hoped my shoes were not that hard to find.

"C'mon they have to be here somewhere" I sighed as I threw everything around.

Something black caught my attention in the middle of vibrant clothes and immediately grabbed my shoes pulling them on with little to no difficulty. Just as I had finished, the door slammed open and I saw my frantic mother and manager staring right back at me.

"Where on earth have you been, young lady! You have no time to be holed up in this room! You have fans out there who are waiting for you and you need to get on in 5 minutes!" She exclaimed out of breath.

"I know I know" I said equally as out of breath as her, rushing out the door and running to the opening of the stage listening to my mom's nagging on the way. But as I stood there waiting for my cue, the stylists frantically fixing my hair and makeup, I caught a glimpse of a magazine cover starring me in the cover. 'America's newest sweetheart Elizabeth Rose, the sweetest mystery the world can't wait to uncover.'

I sighed knowing my secret had to be just that, a secret.

My mom catching my sad gaze sighed alongside me and said, "I know you want to tell them sweetheart but it's safer for you to be just a normal human to them"

"I know, I just wish it didn't have to be this way." I said getting my mic that was on the table near where I was standing.

Before my mom could respond the lights dimmed, the music boomed throughout the stadium and my in-ear monitor dinged on indicating the start of the show. The excitement rushed through my veins as the familiarity coursed through me and suddenly all my worries dissipated. I no longer worried about my secret or people finding out. Instead I focused on my fans that were waiting for me to put on a show and I'd be damned if I disappointed them.The concert carried on as normal, I sang a few songs, made some commentary in order to talk to my fans a bit and ended off with a bang. I always hated leaving the stage seeing as I never wanted to leave people who cared for me but my conscious mind always popped in to remind me that they were in love with a different version of the real me. They only knew what I let them know and it was better that way for all of us.

Becoming a singer was a lot easier than I had envisioned growing up but we didn't have to worry about getting permission from the alpha seeing as my dad was already the alpha of our pack and most packs respected my father enough to not say anything to the press. The packs that disagreed would have no choice but to remain quiet as it's their secret they would be outing to the world as well. For this I am grateful because it's one less thing to worry about. But I couldn't help but wonder of the possibility of someone threatening me or my pack with this secret. Someone who had nothing to lose, but i pushed that thought deep inside my mind and followed my security guard towards my limousine where my dad and brothers waited for me.

-------------

Hey guys, this is a werewolf story (I know cliche right?) but I have wonderful ideas for this book so yeah.. stay tuned for more :p

Toodles