FIFTEEN

OPENING UP
"but is something truly better than nothing, when that something is really nothing at all"

•OPENING UP•"but is something truly better than nothing, when that something is really nothing at all"

The cafeteria descended into a quiet hush, as each of the students gave us a once over. Wondering what Master Lin had us do exactly. Some of these Lucky bastards won't even have the opportunity to do the tests Lin forces us to do. I huffed from behind Chico, switching my glare to the only person who wasn't phased by our bloody messes. Shabnam. An overly enthusiastic chubby kid, who is running for class president. A role that no one else gave a crap about due to them being given to subservient dweebs, that got bullied into doing what other people wanted them to do. Therefore never actually improving anything at the school.
And with the way Shabnam is going about it, he's going to get another stick up his arse from Viktor.

"Vote Shabnam for class president. I'll win with or without your help, but I'd much rather have your support" Shabnam spoke enthusiastically, my eyes almost rolled to the back of my head as I peered over Chico's shoulder at the board with a large portrait of Shabnam and the words 'VOTE FOR SHABZ' in all capitals underneath.
"We need more nurses in the infirmary. We need stalls separating the group showers,
if you put me in charge, there'll be—"
I grimaced as Viktor picked up the half-full trash can and proceeded to dump it over the short boys head, cutting him off on his rant.
I guess that's one way to shut him up, he should be glad there's nothing going up his rear end. Killian let out a small chuckle, giving my shoulder a quick squeeze before following the rest of the group to the food line up.

I stayed back my eyes landing on Marcus as he helped the poor boy up. I smirked walking past him, my fingertips grazing along the tops of his shoulders seeing him visibly shudder from my touch. I felt his eyes follow my frame so I added an extra sway to my hips as I made my way towards the table that my gang usually sat at. For some reason, they weren't there today.

Where are Klaus and Hazel?

I scanned the different cliques knowing I'd be able to sit with Saya but the wet-bag Yakuza's would start questioning not only her loyalty but my own. With the multiple arguments, I've had with my gang the safest bet is to sit alone. I huffed doing exactly that. Placing my feet on the table, I crossed my legs and leaned back onto one of the pillars. I did a quick once over of the cafeteria and pulled out my dagger, flipping it over my fingers as I studied each of the students.
My gaze was hard, making each of them cower away from it, from me.

"What's got you so pissed off?" Killian grinned placing a tray in front of me and another across the table before he sat down.
I slowly glanced over to him, gesturing to my whole attire before placing my dagger back in its holster and took a fork full of food.
"You didn't seem to mind the test, you were pretty close to the newbie" I stopped chewing, my eyes narrowing on the dark-haired boy.