JU10.

Giselle Love|Juicy.

                 "GISELLE, I'm not playing if that bitch say something out of line call me

                 "GISELLE, I'm not playing if that bitch say something out of line call me." my mama said as I pushed my faux locks over my shoulder.

"Mom, okay, sheesh." I said looking at my phone that had dinged, I picked it up seeing it was a message from my dad saying he was here. "I'm leaving okay, I love you."

"I love you too." I said chuckling as I walked out the front door and she stood in the threshold with her arms crossed.

I opened the car door seeing Alice's son sitting there. I stared at him waiting for him to scoot over and looked at me back. "George scoot over."

"No I'm not gonna be smushed in the middle of her and Eric, I'm not gon be able to even breathe." he said making me roll my eyes.

"George don't be rude." my dad said.

"Well he has a point..." Alice said making me cut my eyes at her.

"George scoot over and stop being rude." Eric said making him groan and scooch over.

i'm finna snap.

kha❣️: sweetheart, you just left home.

still this bitch raising some rude ass kids like and she agreeing like it's fucking cute. my mama will literally kill this bitch.

kha❣️: you want me to come get you?

probably later, i'm gonna stick out a little longer.

kha❣️: let me know.

okay.

"Juicy who are you texting?" my dad asked me as I locked my phone.

"Nobody.." I mumbled.

"How's school? Still working at the hospital?" I genuinely smiled.

"Schools great, I joined National Honors Society and I'm focusing on applying for scholarships now, and no I don't work at the hospital anymore. I'm going back when I graduate though." I told him. "I got an email from FAMU to come tour the campus again so.."

"That's great, baby. Alice isn't that great?" my dad asked her.

"I mean..." she trailed off.

"Alice don't be like that.."

"You know what? Baby you're right, it is great, she has a hobby and something to do; other than sitting in the house all day, eating and whatnot." Alice said making George laugh obnoxiously and me look at the back of her head.