JU1.

Giselle Love|Juicy.

    "HERE Juicy." I grabbed the red cup from my cousin, Jania. "You okay?" I nodded sipping from the cup, I turned my face up.

"What is this?" I asked swallowing it.

"Hennessy." she said chuckling. "This shit lame as fuck." she sat beside me. "And it smell like grits in here."

"Grits?" I chuckled.

"I don't know how we even ended up at this lame ass shit, snuck out the house and everything." she said.

I nodded my head to Pop Out by Polo G looking around the party, Nia was right, it is lame but I don't want to go back home now, we snuck out might as well stay.

"Maybe it's because we're here so early." I said trying to convince.

"I mean, this is your first party but I'll tell you, it's two hours in if it ain't jumping by now, it ain't gon jump."

"Ohhhhh." I nodded, watching a group of boys walk in, the boy in the front catching my attention the most, dark skin with a pierced nose and piecered ears, the rings in both of which were glistening under the dim lighting of the room, pretty teeth that were covered in braces, he stood maybe 6'3 in black jeans that had slits in the knees, a plain crisp white T-shirt, with a pair of white Nike air maxes with a yellow strip going through the side. On his neck hung a gold chain and his head had the slickest waves, fine.

"I'm going to the bathroom, come with me." I got up from my spot I was occupying on the couch and followed behind her to the bathroom. In order to get there though, we had to pass the group of boys , Jania passed with no problem but of course me being the clumsy bitch I am, I bumped the boy making him turn and look down at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I quickly apologized, okay bitch calm down.

He said nothing just looking at me then turning back around to talk to his friends, I quickly walked away before I could embarrass myself even more. I stood outside the door waiting for Nia to get done, twirling my hair around my finger anxiously.

I heard the toilet flush and water running before Jania opened the door. "I just ordered us a Uber, let's go."

I nodded all for the idea of leaving and grabbed her hand so that we could stay together since a lot more people were getting here now, it's like the boy had attracted people. Jania began pushing through people to get to the door as I clenched her hand.

"Um nigga, excuse me." she tapped a boy on his shoulder. "I know you hear me."

The boy turned around, his braids hanging in his face as he looked down at Jania. "Excuse me?"

"I said move nigga." Jania said tilting her head.

"Or what?"

"Or you gon get moved." she told him. They stared at eachother before he smiled down at her and threw his hands up.

"You got it sweetheart." he moved out the way.

"Mhm, I know." she replied grinning. "I'm Jania."

"Marco." he said and I rolled my eyes as they began a conversation.

I dropped her hand and crossed my arms over my chest, leaning against the wall as they talked. I pulled my phone out unlocking it and going to Snapchat sliding over to click on stories.

I watched Jania's phone flash and I knew it was the Uber saying it was here. "Nia, it's here,"

"Let me get ya number." the boy said. I tapped my foot impatiently as they exchanged numbers and another notification came through. "I'll see you."

"Okay." she grinned as I pulled her by her hand out the door. "Ooh he so fine."

"Uber for Layla?" Jania asked as we approached the car to see if it was for us.

"No for Jania." the Uber driver said and we got in.

After being talked to death about Mateo or whatever his name was we arrived home, going to the side of the house, I slid the window up as Jania kneeled down.

"Ugh and he smelled so fucking good." Jania whispered as I put my foot in her hand. She boosted me up and I fell through the window with a light thud, I stayed on the floor for a minute before getting up and grabbing her hands, pulling her up through the window. Once she was in I slid the screen back down and left the window cracked so that we could get a breeze in the August heat.

"Mm and I know his dick big." she said as we both undressed, I slid on a pair of pajama shorts and unclamped my bra sliding on a cami saying nothing. "Do you hear me?"

"I hear you sis." I mumbled getting in bed.

"And did you hea-" she stopped talking as the hallway light came on, I quickly closed my eyes pretending to be sleep as my mama opened my door letting the light from the hallway flood in. I held my breath as she pushed my hair out my face and left, closing the door behind her making me let it out.

"Bitch I thought we got caught." Jania whispered.

"I did too, finna have a heart attack." I whispered back, flipping onto my stomach.

"Good night, Juicy."

"Night." I said looking at the moon through the blue curtains that hung on windows.

okay this was just a opening chapter. I'm so ready for this book though.

Q1: would you rather have the ability to talk to animals or speak every language in the world?

Q2: how many siblings do you have?