Chapter 29: What is She Doing

Axel POV

I was throwing things around and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"It's been months Jake months since we have heard anything from Kylie"I screamed pounding my fist through my desk.

Jake sighed and pushed himself off the door frame.

"Stop it Axel"He tried to grab my hand from pounding back onto the table but I pushed him away.

It was my fault Kylie even left in the first place I deserved this pain.

"No Jake she left and now everything is hell" I shouted.

Jake was about to say something when one of my guys rushed into the room.

"Boss we found her"

I immediately snapped my eyes to him and followed after him leaving Jake to follow.

"So we have been tracking any unusual movements of some of Vincent's enemy's movements and we just got a big one " Austin explained walking towards me.

I nodded as if he should continue.

"Look" He pointed to the screen.

My breath got caught in my throat.

There on the screen was Kylie and some guy and they were on a news channel in New York where it seemed the guy was announcing that she was his girlfriend.

"What is she doing" I found my self chocking out.

Austin sighed and Dylan walked into the room.

"That is Charles Marcos and an extremely powerful public figure in New York." Dylan starts.

"I'm guessing Vincent has Kylie on a mission to probably retrieve something but I'm confused to why she is being seen in the public as his significant other" Dylan was confused and everyone could tell.

I was beyond confused

"Is she not supposed to?" Austin asked.

Dylan sighed before walking towards the screen.

"Is her mission is what I think it was she was supposed to retrieve something and get out so I have no clue why she is stuck like this" Dylan points to the screen.

He looked at the screen for a moment before gasping.

"She's been compromised " He whispered.

That made me stiffen.

"What do you mean compromised?" I asked in anger.

Dylan sighed.

"There is a chance that Marcos knows who and what she is and is possibly using that to his advantage" He explained.

I looked back at the screen and looked at Kylie's face.

She looked so sad and broken

"I'm going to get you out of there" I whispered.

••••••••••••••

Sorry I'm late

Phoebe