Chapter 1 : The Move

Kylie up top ^

Kylie P.O.V

"That was so much fun Kylie," my best friend Julia told me.

"Yeah it was did you see the looks on their faces !!," I exclaimed

Me and my best friend in the whole world Julia just went to the football game that are brothers were in.

"My favorite part was when they were like girls can't do anything and then you just beat the quarterback in the throwing contest," Julia laughed.

"Well they pissed me off so I had to but the little football player in his place," I laughed while I playfully acted like a superhero.

"Ok Julia I'll see you tomorrow I have to go home and study for the exams tomorrow," I said while grunting

"Ok Bye Bestie ," she said laughing .

She skipped away while I went to by 2013 yellow camareo with custom black paint marks, which I like to call 'Bumblebee'.

I drove home listening to my favorite song 'work from home ' by fifth harmony .

When I got home my dad was in his office working while my mom was in the kitchen cooking cause my brother is having a few friends over after practice that I may or not just ruined.... Well yeah.

"Hey mom ," I smiled

"Oh hey honey you do remember that your brother is having friends over right,"

" yeah I went to their football practice and ruined the quarterbacks dignity soooooo yeah ," I told her innocently.

"Also your father wanted to speak with you before your brothers friends came over," mom told me .

"Kk,"

While I was walking to my dads office I was wondering what my dad wanted to tell me that was so important. When I reached the door I took a deal breath and walked in.

When I walked in my dad was at his desk and when he saw me his face brightened .

"Hey sweetie" my dad said.

"Hey daddy ," I chirped while I walked up to my dads desk and sat down on the chair next to his desk

" mom said you wanted to speak with me" I said

" oh yes I wanted to inform you tha------" before my dad could finish the door bell went off
" we will have to speak of this after your brothers friends leave"

I nodded and went out of his office with only one thing on my mind what did he want to tell me.
I walked downstairs to see my brothers teammates in the living room watching the New York Jets against the Oakland Raiders.
I laughed and all heads went straight towards me
"You guys just went to practice which you were playing football and now you are watching it what is with you people" I exclaimed.
Then my brother Austin laughed " Well we are on the team and this' he said while pointing to the tv' is my life."
I then started busted out laughing then said " even if I tried to make a comeback I could not cause even I can't state that it is a awesome game."
I then sat down and watched the game with my brother and his friends.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After my brother said goodbye to his last friend I remembered I had to meet my dad so I told Austin we had to go see dad .
When we got there my mother was already in there so she started to talk to us .

"As you both know your father has a very important role in his job" she started
We both nodded.

"Well so his job is moving so ....,"

Austin spoke before I could "mom what are you saying."

" we are MOVING!" She exclaimed.

That is when my world came crashing down .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this is my second story so I hope you like it and if you do check out my other book the white wolfs alpha so check it out and if you want to see something comments follow and vote

-Phoebe