Don't ignore Tanah

Start from the beginning

"Come on!" Air summoned a huge wave.

" Stop! We are in..."

Zap!

SPLASH!

"...the middle of..."

"Hiyyaaa!!!!"

"You are finish!!!!"

ZAP!

SPLASH!

"...capturing the criminal," Tanah looked annoyed, seeing Air and Petir continue to fight, and ignoring his words. A tick mark appeared on Tanah's forehead. Oh Uh.

"Golem Tanah! Golem Naga Tanah!"

CRASH!

Two earth golems suddenly appeared, took hold on Air and Petir respectively, stopping their fight. An earth dragon golem destroyed all the pirated Apibots in instant and encircled the criminal who cowered in fear.

"I told you to stop many times, but you didn't listen. Now, if I hear another arguing from either of you, let just say Ujian Kental TAPOPS is a child's play compare to what I have in mind. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir." Air and Petir replied simultaneously, head down in shame.

Tanah then turned to the criminal who looked like at the verge of collapsing, well, maybe because of the giant earth dragon growled at him dangerously.

"And you!"

The criminal whelp in surprised.

"Ye...Yes?"

"Don't waste my time. You want to surrender or what?"

"Yes sir, I will surrender sir."

"Good. Now, sit down and shut up. I have something to say to you."

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Fang and the others arrived at the scene a bit later, the criminal was bowing and sitting on the ground in obedient, looked kinda restless but too scared to move, while Tanah was in the middle of lecturing the criminal. To be honest, it kinda weird to see a big scarred alien criminal being lectured by a cute faced teenager. (A/N: Just imagine that for a while...Yup. It is weird, and cute too XD)

Near them there were two earth golems, holding Air and Petir respectively (the earth dragon was dismissed earlier). Tanah then noticed their presences and waved at them happily.

"Oh, hi guys. I managed to capture the leader. Let's go back to the station."

Tanah motioned the criminal to follow him. Surprisingly, the criminal followed him obediently without any resistance. The golems also followed their creator while dragging Air and Petir with them. Apparently Tanah had decided not to let them go anytime soon.

Gopal, Fang, Ying and Yaya looked at scene and at each other, Tanah seems to act weirdly. His smiles looked...dangerous. Scary.

After they reached the spaceship and secured all the prisoners in the holding cells, Fang turned to Tanah who still not combined with the other two, and still not dismiss the earth golems who still holding Air and Petir.

"Erm...Tanah..." Fang scratched his head.

"Yes, Fang?"

"Why there are two earth golems holding Air and Petir?"

"No reason. Do you want to join them?"

"Err...No..."

"Then start the engine and take off to the station now."

"Ye...Yes sir!"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

For no reason, I really like to imagine how Tanah react when he loss his temper. Even Fang scared of him. LOL. Don't forget to review!