i missed y'all

Kennedy's POV

Kennedy's POV

We got to the hotel room and Mya and Mateo was play fighting on the other bed.

It damn sure ain't look like she was playing.

It went on for a bit longer before i seen her punched the fuck outta him.

"Aye aye aye stop,that's it" i said getting in the middle.

Xay rolled his eyes and chuckled dropping the bag and going to the bathroom.

"Amma fuck u up if yon take that pic down mateo!" She pointed over ma shoulder to him.

I turned facing him remembering about what i saw he put up earlier.

"And yes,you,what kind of fuck shit is that,you with her but you acting as if yon got no damn respect for her ass,take it down mateo,what u doing is disrespectful" i sternly said as him and Mya glared at each other. His face was slowly swelling up.

"Look,now ma parents gon ask what the fuck happened to you,before i came here i asked y'all please to be on y'all p's and q's,get that cleaned before we leave" i said slightly getting pissed.

I can't bother with this,where ma nigga at?

I walked in the bathroom to see him sitting on the counter staring.

I locked the door and went to stand between his leg.

He raised his head and looked me in the eyes. I wrapped my hand around his neck before talking.

"What's on ur mind baby?"

"Nun,i really do love you,ion wanna lose you" he said making me blush.

"Ion wanna lose you either" his expression changed,it got a lil sad.

"But yon love me" he assumed.

"Baby what?,Xavier jabari Martin i love you,why'd u ever think i don't love you" he shrugged

"I don't know,you always hesitate to say it back"

"Xay i just wasn't ready,but now that am here,i took a risk for y-

"Wait what risk?" He asked,i stuttered trynna catch up on my lies.

"Nevermind,just know i realized i had nun waiting on just to say i love you" he slowly started smiling.

"I love you too Kennedy Sierra Wayan"(y'all if i had a diff middle name for her i damn sure forgot,dnt string me up about it)

I bit ma lip before leaning in to kiss him.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Its 4:30,we gotta be there by 5!" Mya yelled through the door.