Family?

Amir'A P.O.V.

When the doctor came in I snarled at him.

me:I don't like you.

doctor:I can still give you a shot to make you sleep.

me:you're pathetic.

lauri:stop it.

me:don't tell me what to do.

shayla: HUSH UP CHILDREN!

Destiny:When can she leave?

doctor:Right now but first I need you to sign a release form.

me:That's not right now then fucktard!

ray:Amir'A...

me:Rayan Smith.

Princeton walked in with Keisha.

me:OH HELL NAH! WHY THE HELL ARE THEY IN HERE?!?

Keisha:hi hun.

me:as soon as Destiny signs those release forms and I get out of this hospital dress I'm beating yo ass!

Destiny signed the release forms and Destiny gave me my bag full of everything I need for now.I took a shower with my body wash because I hate bar soap and brushed my teeth then put on a black/grey croptop with a yellow Batman logo,black Jean short shorts, and black flats.I flat ironed my hair and let it hang then put on my raybands. I walked back in my room where everybody was waiting on me and threw my bag at shayla.

me:Thank you.

shayla hit me so I took off my shoes and started chasing her.When I caught up to her I punched her then she hit me again but When I started chasing her she slipped and hit the lady at the front desk.I ran back upstairs but Lauri grabbed me and I busted out laughing.

me:Shayla slipped and basically head butted the secretary.

I grabbed my shoes from roc and walked back downstairs with everybody When we saw shayla in a corner so we walked over.

me:are you okay?

she hit me in the face then ran but I was right after her.

me:let me catch yo ass.

I tackled her and put her face in the dirt.I ran and jumped in Roc's arms but then Keisha walked up to me so I jumped down.

I put my hair in a bun then started pounding her in the face.All my anger made my punches harder but she flipped us over so now she was throwing punches and only one hit me and just my luck it hit me on my cheek so I hurried and flipped us back over .I gave her a bloody nose,busted lip,and black eye then got off of her.

me:This bitch here bro.

I helped her up and she left with Princeton so I let my hair back down. I jumped back in Roc's arms When I saw shayla running back.

Roc:You're really having fun huh?

me:just take me to the store so we can get our stuff for tomorrow.

Everybody pulled up at the dress store where I decided on the color pearl.my dress is a strapless shimmery silver at the top and floor length Pearl at the bottom with an open back and a leg cut out.

me:let's get this straight. just because we're going to prom together doesn't mean we're going out so you can talk to other girls there.

Roc:smh,I thought you liked me. 

me:eh......

Roc:Petty.

I kissed him on the cheek.