A Heroic disaster

The team, people, and heroes we're starting at the goon as if in a trance. The heroes we're silently praying that they didn't take the deal. Izuku grabbed his Mobilate in one had. He pulled out his gokai blaster and shot his hand.

Goon: GAH! What the f*%k! Why did you shoot me!

Izuku stared at him. He was flabbergasted that a member of the Yakuza group would just give them the best treasure in the universe. He and his crew knew it wouldn't be easy to find it.

Izuku: Cause, we don't just take the best treasure from anyone. We like to find it ourselves. So run back to your master and tell him we'll hunt him down.

The goon looked at them intensely before he gave them an answer.

Goon: Fine! You'll regret this!

The goon uses a flashbang grenade and runs away. During the flash the gokaigers left and the people we're very annoyed.

Rando#1: Did someone take a video of that whole ideal!?

Rando#2: No.

Rando#1: D**MIT
_______________________________

The Gokaigers are on the galleon resting after that battle.

Izuku: See Todoroki. You don't need some angry birds to reference to be showy.

Shoto: *mumbling*

Ochako: Well people didn't actually get that on the news.

Izuku: Who cares sis, people will start rumors about us and will become more recognizable.

Iida: Was shooting that goon really necessary though?

Izuku: Not really, I just wanted to shoot him.

Tsuyu: You have issues *kero*

Izuku: Let me do what I want. Now I've got some work to do.

Izuku left to his Captains Quarters to try and get the sixth ranger keys. The others had decided to chill until something happens.

Shoto: I'm gonna help my mom cook for dinner.

Iida: Might as well as practice my sword techniques.

The too guys left to do their own things leaving the girls to talk.

Ochako: Well since they're gone, I wanna talk about your crush on my brother!

She seemed very cheery when she said that. Tsu just blushed at that thought.
_______________________________
We cut to U.A's conference room with pictures of the five gokaigers fighting some alien troops. Then talking the overhaul goon.

Aizawa: Well, that's what happened when they met him.

They all looked in disbelief, to think they had the balls to shoot at that guy. To say they were surprised was an understatement. Present Mic then pointed something out to the group.

Mic: Hmm, maybe they are on our side?

They closed the case on the Gokaigers for now and went back on opening the files on 5 missing kids. The meeting took a turn for the worst as nezu looked at each missing child.

File: Izuku Midoriya, Missing at the age of 6.

File: Ochako Midoriya, Missing at the age of 6

File: Iida Tenya, Missing at the age of 6

File: Tsuyu Asui, Missing at the age of 6

File: Shoto Todoroki, Missing at the age of 6

These five kids went missing at the same time.

Nezu: Hmmm, if I remember correctly, the Midoriya's mother died when they were 4 and their father left them.

Midnight: That. B*stard.

Midnight was close to this cause she was close to the Midoriya's when she was younger. She missed her niece and nephew. She wondered why they hadn't gone to her when the lost their mother and when their own FATHER abused them cause they were quirkless.

Snipe: That's really sad for them no wonder they went missing.

Power loader: True. Midnight, have you ever wondered why they left instead of coming to you?

Midnight: *sigh* I wish I knew. They used to always come to me when the have a problem.

Nezu: Now now midnight, Don't feel sorry about yourself. I'm sure they have their reasons.

Midnight: I just want to see them again.

The room was dead quiet. The case went cold but U.A. kept searching. They knew they were alive. They just needed evidence.
_______________________________
At the Yakuza groups base Overhaul was furious at the goon.

Overhaul: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THEY DIDN'T EXCEPT THE OFFER!

Goon: Yes sir, it appears that they want to find the treasure on their own.

Overhaul: Grr. Find, They are an enemy now. We shall find them with an army.

The goon bowed and went back to work.

Overhaul: You pirates mad a bad enemy today. And we shall Take. You. Down.

He heads to eri's room for more experiments to eradicate quirks around the world.
_______________________________
Ochako:... And that's what you should do with my brother on your first date.

Tsu just stared at the bulletin board. Why did she have a perfectly laid out plan? And why she put in on a bulletin board?

Tsuyu: Do you think he'll except?

She will admit she had her doubts if this will actually work.

Ochako: Come on. Has either of you been in a room alone together?

Tsu thought about it and she was right. She and Izuku have never been in a room together alone.

Tsuyu: I- uh.

She put her hands on her face in embarrassment cause she didn't know if she could do this.

Ochako: Exactly, now come on and tell him.

Tsuyu: K-Kero.

This was gonna be a long day for Tsu.

To be continued...