Chapter 4

Jaxon's POV

My life has changed, and so has Hayes'. I have started to see everything differently, in a good way. What use to stress me out, doesn't anymore. It's like all the weight on my shoulders have been lifted away.

After Hayes and I kissed, I realized that I actually really did love him, and it wasn't just some dumb phase, and it makes me feel really good that he feels the same way about me. It's like it was meant to be, you know!

*Tweet!* My phone beeped. It was a text from Hayes.

"Hey babe, you ready for school?"

I was so busy daydreaming that I literally forgot that I had school. I jumped out of bed quickly, got my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth while I put on my clothes.

"Yeah, almost ready" I replied to Hayes' text.

After I brushed my teeth and out on my clothes I ran downstairs and grabbed everything I needed for school, I didn't even bother to eat breakfast because I was so late.

My parents were already at work, as usual so I left through the front door and locked it.

I ran towards my bus stop, and I arrived just in time. My bus pulled up and everyone made their way inside. I sat down at the back of the bus and texted Hayes.

"Okay, I'm on my way to school, I'm on the bus ❤️"

"Alright, can't wait to see you 😘"

I looked up from my phone with a smile upon my face.

School wasn't far away from where I lived, it didn't take long for us to pull up at the front of the school. I hurried to come off the bus to see that Hayes was already standing outside waiting for me. I smiled and he smiled back.

He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. He tried to hold my hands but I moved them away quickly.

"Hayes, are you sure your ready for everyone to know the truth" I asked.

"Jaxon, I'm in love with you and that's all that matters. I don't give a fuck who knows, okay."

I stared to blush, for the first time in my life I felt special, I felt wanted. So I grabbed Hayes' hand, entered the school and walked down the halls to our lockers.

I think it's safe to say that I'm finally in wonderland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you guys liked this, I missed writing this story lol. But I just need to find the time lol.

So yeah I'm also working on another story go check it out!!

©®_thefaultinourstar_™