As the world goes round - Ch2

Chapter 2

Beep, beep,
Beep, beep,
Beep, beep.

Oh God what is that awful noise. I rolled myself over in bed and lift my head from under the covers. I then realised it was my damn alarm clock. Stretching out my hand I repeatedly hit it until it shut up. Pushing myself out the bed and stumbled in to the bathroom.

Man I really hate mornings I thought as I started brushing my teeth, Crap I thought looking at the time, I'm late guess I'll have to skip the shower.
Since I had one last night all I did was comb my hair so it fell in to lose waves down my back. I then ran to my closet and but on my denim shorts, a red vest top with a baggy white top over the top, I skipped the make up for two reason; one I don't really need it and two I was running late. I then ran into the kitchen to toast my bagel and trying to put my military heeled grey boots on at the same time. Very difficult I might add.

Ding

I grabbed the bagel and ran out the door only to get hit with a wall of heat.

Man it was hot out, I'm glad I wore summer clothes. I went down to the car park and jumped into my red covetable beetle and rolled the windows down and turned up the music. Cosmic love was playing it was one of my favourite songs.

You know I'm actually really nervous and you probably think that it's strange because I have had enough time to adjust an all but I am absolutely crapping myself.

As I pulled in to the school parking look, I was very surprised, this place was huge, and I have no idea what I was thinking. I glided into a parking spot away from the building; I didn't want to catch any unwanted attention. I wasn't late anymore since I kinda went over the speed limit. Only by a little bit I promise.

Bowing my head and slinging my back over my shoulder I started to head towards the school entrance.

If you could feel people staring out you this would be the exact moment that you would feel them. It's like if you were standing in the middle of the stage and then suddenly the spot light was you, and when you looked up everyone in the room was staring at you like you were from another planet.
That is what I felt like only it was worse, everyone was whispering, at first I thought that it was because of being the new girl that was until someone shouted to me.

"Oi sexy, want me to show you around" shouted some stranger, I didn't bother looking to see who.

I decided to look at peoples expressions so I kept my hair in my face and looked up under my eye lashes, girls where shooting glares that could probably kill someone, boys had grins on their faces and were nudging each other, and some were looking at with me like I had three heads or something.

Damn could this school get any weirder?

"Hey Shane I don't think she likes you very much" Some guy laughed cause some others to join in to.

I had a very good feeling that the first guy who shouted was Shane, but that's a wild guess.

Trying to ignore the comments I rushed past them into the school, only to bump into some girl.

"Watch where you're going clutz!" she snarled at me. Great I

just p*ssed of the queen bi*ch. That's exactly what I wanted to do. Yay me.

I ignored her comment and continued walking. I did not want to start an argument with her because it will not end well. For her that is.

"Hey, where the hell do you think you're going? I'm talking to you!" she shouted. Damn she really wasn't helping.

"Look" I said turning round. "I really have not got the time and patience to deal with your skinny ass, so do yourself and me both a favour and get lost"

Uh oh, that was not a good idea. All the people around her or close by looked at me with shocked and surprised expressions. That's when I realised my hair was not hiding my face. Damn it!

"Um" I coughed, which made people come out of there trances but still had a dazed expression. Well some where the queen bi*ch looked like she was about to choke me but then again her face is really red and she might just pass out.

"Well this is not awkward" I laughed nervously,
"Right well ... it was nice-ish-maybe-not really, meeting you, but I have to go ... um... that way now bye!" I swung round and ran up the steps into the school.

----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter xx