As the world goes round - Ch3

Chapter 3

As I made my way to the reception office, I looked at my surrounds.

Damn! This school is huge; I really hope they give me a map, others wise I'll be in first lesson when the final bell rings.

You probably think why? Why am I in a huge school, with a lot of students when I'll live longer than everyone? I honestly can say that I have no idea what I was thinking, I mean I wanted to get out an explore, make friends but going to a huge might have been a bad choice.

"ooffff" I mumbled bashing into something and falling to the ground.

"Hey sorry didn't see you there. You alright?" said the guy in front of me.

Huh, man that is defiantly someone not a something. Damn good looking too, just my luck, I had to be clutz and fall.

Great I'm also going mad; I really should stop talking to myself.

"Yeah I'm fine; my fault in the first place should have looked where I was going." I said sweetly and got up, brushing the hair out of my face.

Wow, he was good looking from on the floor but here's even better. I noticed that he had to friends behind him as well.

He had blonde short hair, spike but not a lot, green eyes, he was tanned but not much, he was around 6ft 4 and was very and I mean very built and muscular, well from what I could see.

His friend who was behind him on the left was also built and muscular but not as much, he had black hair, was slightly tanned, had very light blue eyes and was about 6ft 4.

His friend on the right had dirty brown coloured hair, hazel eyes, built and muscular like his friends, pale but not really pale and was 6ft 3.

I stood there looking at them, and watch as they looked at me. It was really funny seeing their mouths drop open, and eyes bulge.

"Excuse me." I said waving my hand.

"hello" can they hear me.

Oh there was a reaction, the boys shock their heads, but were still a little dazed.

"Ok well, sorry again and I have to go. Bye." I said walking past them to the desk.

"Wait" said the first guy.

"Watcha name?"

I spun round. "It's Lara."

"Lara, well that's a pretty name. My name is Ethan and this is Kyle and this is Shaun."He said

"Hey" Said Kyle and Shaun together.

Right so Kyle was the one on the left and Shaun was on the right.

"Hi"

They sat down on the chairs and I turn round to talk to the receptionist.

"Excuse me" I said to a very bored looking receptionist.

"Yeah, can I help you?" She said stifling a yawn.

Well sorry to be a bother I thought. She was quite young, had blonde hair, fake boobs and was wearing a very tight outfit. Sometimes I wonder how fashion could change so much over the years.

"Yes, I'm the new student Lara Anns, I got told to come here for my schedule, a map and my locker number." I replied

"Oh, right" and she began typing on the computer like a maniac, I mean come on it's just my name then you print it out what can be so hard about that.

"Right well you can wait over then, here's the map and your locker number is on the schedule, so once your schedule is printed you can have it, but you still have to wait for the head master." She said but she wasn't really paying attention to me since she notice the boys sitting there.

I huffed and went and sat down on the last chair next to Shaun.

"Hi boys" she purred, I mean it she really purred. What was she a cat in her past life?

"Can I help you with anything?"

"No thanks babe, were just waiting for Mr Hanks." Said Kyle.

"Oh ... well ok, If you need anything, anything at all, then you know I'm here for you."

"Desperate" I coughed; I thought that it was quiet but by the sound of the boys laughing and her glaring at me I might have said it too loud.

"What's your problem bi*ch? Jealous?" she said.

Oh come on she has got to be kidding me right.

"First of all I haven't got a problem but you might if I decided to tell Mr Hanks what you just said to a new student no less and second of all why in God's name would I be jealous of you, I mean come on your completely plastic, while this..." I said wave my hand over my body, "...is all natural."

She looked absolutely gobsmacked, it was pretty funny. Honestly though she deserved it.

"I...uh..mm....sss...oorry." She stutted.

I just smiled and lay back into the chair.

"Feisty aren't you." Said Ethan

I just laughed. The head master came out of the door to the left then.

"Ahh you must be Lara Anns, you can come in now."

I sighed and got up, making my way through the door and dropping into a seat.

"Well Lara, it's nice to final meet you, I have read you report and I'm extremely pleased about all the things you have achieved, and I do hope that you will fit in well here so if there's any problem or you want to ask a question then by all means come and see ,me."

Wow that is a very long 'hi nice to meet you speech' I've heard in my life, and I have been around for a while.

"OK sir, that's very kind of you." I said and got up and left the room.

As I walked past the reception I grabbed my schedule and headed for locker 116.