Enraged

I kneeled there unable to move as I could tell another attack was coming. Though as they fired one last attack at me I saw someone block it, "Look at you protecting your friends like a true member of Fairytail." Grandpa Rob said. I noticed on his back was the same symbol as my arm.

"Grandpa Rob!" Erza yelled.

"Thank goodness... For a moment I thought I was too old and broken to help..." He said, "Grandpa lost his magic long, long ago... But Erza you still have a world of possibilities..."

"Grandpa!!!" She yelled, tears ran down her cheeks.

"And F/N you may not have magic... But your heart is something I have rarely seen... Despite your injuries... You still protected Erza." He said. I couldn't respond as I felt so exhausted, but I could hear every word he said. He fell to his knees, "I never thought I'd see a smile so beautiful in a place like this."

"Grand... Pa..." I said trying to move.

"Grandpa!!" Erza yelled.

"Freedom is found within the heart." He falls to the ground, "Erza, F/N... I know your wishes will be granted." His body became still and unmoving as Erza screamed for him.

"My wish..." I thought.

"What is your wish F/N?" Drake asked.

***

"Hey kiddo what do you wish?" Grandpa Rob asked.

"I want friends... No I want a family." I said.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"I want to know what it means to be loved..." I said.

"Don't you have parents?" He asked.

"I don't remember... I can't even remember their faces." I replied.

"Then is having a family all you want? What will you do after you find a family?" He asked.

"I will protect them, even if I don't have magic." I said.

***

I gazed at Grandpa's corpse and realized I failed. I failed to protect my family. A rune appeared where Erza stood and gave a radiant glow of scarlet. Weapons from all over the area began to float up to the air and Soo were launched forward at all the magic soldiers. Erza rallied everyone into another march against our captors. I stood up and grabbed a weapon, "F/N... You've done enough." She said as I used the weapon to keep myself standing.

"No... I'm not done yet." I said, "Not even close. Not until I protect those I love!"

"So be it." Drake said as I felt my body get lighter, "One minute you have one minute any more and your body will begin to break down." He said. I felt rejuvenated and stood up completely.

"F/N we need to get Simon somewhere safe!" Sho said.

"I'm going to help Erza and everyone. I'm entrusting Simon to you." I replied, "Don't worry I'll make sure we all get out of here." I said raising my only arm up. I ran off towards the fighting to aid in this battle. According to Drake, I am only using physical enhancements. Anything else will be too much for my body to handle which would either lower my time or even straight up kill me. I grabbed one of the guards and slammed him to the ground while I kicked another away. I glanced over and saw Sorano, she was about to get attacked by some guard. I used my new found speed to make my way to her before she suffered any injuries. I was able to shield her from damage, but I wasn't able to brace for it. I felt something warm run down the side of my face and Sorano was shaking my body. She was screaming something but I couldn't hear. All I heard was ringing. I remembered what I was doing and sat up, I saw a blast of magic flying towards us. I raised my arm and the magic stopped and condensed into a ball.