fifteen - michael

Walking back into the the room where the rest of his band were, Michael couldn't hide the obvious smile that was plastered across his face. His mind was filled with thoughts of Felicity and what he would do with her on that orthopedic bed of his.

The three boys instantly looked up from their phones when Michael walked back into the room, they were all dying of boredom waiting for the fans to clear out so they could go leave the store.

"So, what went on in there?" Ashton asked Michael as he sat down beside the drummer.

"Nothing much, just some friendly conversation." Michael shrugged, he definitely wasn't planning to tell his friends of the real conversation. Well, Calum obviously knew something went on after hearing Felicity beforehand but, assuming he hadn't said anything, the other two were clueless.

"Friendly, huh?" Ashton questioned, raising an eyebrow at Michael who replied with a look that caused Ashton to giggle. "Michael, your bulge is about to pop the button on your jeans."

"Shit." Michael whispered crossing his legs and hiding his head in his hands as his three friends burst into hysterical laughter.

"Don't expect anything that 'friendly' from me." Luke said through his laughter, putting air quotes on friendly. Both Calum and Ashton couldn't contain their laughter at the youngest boys comment but all Michael could do was glare.

He was so caught up in almost having phone sex with Felicity and his friends taking the piss out of him that he forgot about the conversation that had occurred before he got on the phone with his ex-girlfriend. One minute Calum was talking to Felicity on the phone and the next Calum was running off into the hallway. Michael needed to find out what that was about.

"Hey Cal, what was it that Felicity didn't want you telling me?" He asked, hoping that he would get the answer. It was frustrating him not to know what was going on.

"Oh, uh, nothing important. Just something about a surprise party for your birthday." Calum strung together the only excuse that he could think of in that moment. Forgetting that it was August and Michael wouldn't turn nineteen until November, and the boys of 5SOS certainly weren't the 'plan three months ahead' type.

The air in the room instantly became tense and it was fortunate that none of the workers from the music store were in the backroom at that point because there was definitely going to be an argument and the chance of stopping it was slim.

"Don't bullshit me, Calum. You said something about Eddie, what the fuck did Eddie do?" Michael asked, trying not to raise his voice but he was so angry that his friend was hiding something from him that he could feel himself about to snap at any moment.

"It was nothing, Michael. Felicity doesn't want you to know and I'm not going to disrespect her wishes." Calum stated with a calm voice. He was just a naturally calm person so even though it was obvious that Michael was pissed, Calum wasn't going to let himself get riled up over this.

"Oh what? You're going to keep something from me, your best friend of ten years, for someone you've known a few months?!" Michael's voice began to raise but as it did, it cracked as he began to get upset over the situation. "You know what-"

"She slept with Eddie!" Ashton's voice called out over Michael's, causing everyone in the room to turn to him. "She slept with Eddie, and she didn't want you to know."

"I fucking knew that bastard only wanted to hook up with her." Michael cursed, clenching his fists so tight that his nails dug into the skin of his palm.

"No Michael, you don't get it." Ashton sighed, bracing himself for what was to come as he uttered the next few words. "She slept with Eddie when we were in LA. Eddie is the guy she cheated with."