fourteen - felicity

Even though she knew she had no right to be mad or upset about the pictures that cropped up of Michael on a date with a different girl, she still felt both emotions and couldn't help herself. Felicity's band members hadn't seen these emotions, she was doing her best to control herself and for two days, she was doing pretty well. She carried on writing without even mentioning Michael in the songs in any way, shape or form. She continued to talk to Calum via texts without bringing up the date and Calum wasn't sure if she'd seen the pictures or not so he didn't bring it up either. She was doing good up until the third day of 5 second of summer's signing tour.

"Okay, I can't do this anymore!" She exclaimed suddenly in the middle of a very important meeting. Although her band and Maria expected the bassist to have the outburst and had all made bets on when exactly it'd happen, no-one thought it'd happen in the middle of the one meeting that could be the start of the band being signed to Hopeless Records. "This is a pisstake!" She threw up her arms as she got up from her chair.

"Fe, sit down." Matt spoke softly, trying to pull her back down into her seat beside his but she stormed out of the room. "Please excuse her behaviour, she's going through the after effects of a break up."

"This won't play a role in the band." Maria stated. "She's a smart girl, she's dedicated to Nice One, Newton, she wouldn't do anything to ruin this band."

***

Felicity sat on the front step of 5 Seconds of Summer's house. She knew no-one was in and wouldn't be for over a week but she still found herself there and didn't know why.

"Are you okay?" Calum asked straight away as Felicity answered his call that if she hadn't text him saying she needed to talk to him, he wouldn't have started.

"I broke." She mumbled. "I thought I'd be able to handle seeing him with another girl but I couldn't do it. I may've fucked up our signing too."

Calum looked over at Michael who was sat across the table to him in the room they had to wait in for a little while in the back of the store before they could go. The boys weren't allowed back through the shop until most of the fans had left, for safety reasons.

"Oh." Was all he said, not too sure what else he could say.

"He's sat by you, isn't he?" She sighed heavily as Calum made a noise of confirmation. "Fine, just listen then."

"Alright, talk away."

"I need him back, Cal. I know I shouldn't because I cheated on him so that's supposed to mean I don't want Mikey but I do. I mean sure, Eddie's attractive and a pretty cool guy but he's not Michael." Felicity didn't realise she mentioned Eddie until Calum finally recovered from his shock and spoke, a little louder than intended.

"Eddie? It was Eddie?" He asked and gained no response from Felicity but instead, Michael.

"Eddie what?" The purple haired guitarist asked. "What did Eddie do?"

"Nothing." Calum mumbled looking down at the table top. "Felix." He warned.

"Shit, don't tell Mikey, don't let him know." She begged.

"I think I should." Michael nodded madly, not sure what was going on exactly but he wanted to know and was urging Calum with his eyes. By then, both Luke and Ashton were looking at Calum intently too. Luke, he had almost the same expression as Michael just less need in his eyes but Ashton, he was entirely the opposite, he was wide eyed and trying to tell Calum to shut up before he made things worse. Calum looked up and locked eyes with the drummer. "Wait, Ash, you know?"

"Know what?" Ashton mumbled quickly before looking at his phone. "I don't know anything."

"He knows, it's what we were talking about that day in Eddies office, I made him swear not to tell Mikey." Felicity explained.