Ch-2

It was the time of summers and at that time I was a small kid with a really stupid mind. When I first saw him, that day I had my first dream which included him. The dream tells that I was in a party and while eating I got crashed with somebody and that somebody was none other than him. He fell, I fell and we stared at each other.
Don't know what was happening with me but it was a nice and strange feeling that was stealing me from myself but at the same time making me feel myself.

I saw him first in my bus some five years ago. INTERESTING, when I was just of 9 years. Days passed and I.................I was stolen. No actually, my heart was stolen.

I somehow managed to identify his name from his I-card. He was perhaps a year older than me don't know about a year but one class higher than me and that was 5th class. As a great kid, I saw him performing on stage in our school assembly and the song on which he performed henceforth became my favourite.

Mornings and nights followed each other in the same usual manner and I was trying my best to keep my head forward and my neck straight. Actually, he used to sit at the last seat of the bus.

Some days ahead, I saw him standing as a house prefect on the stage and that was assuredly a proud feeling for me. My thinking of romance at that time was commendable I used to call him 'bhaiya.'

I remember that always in our school assembly I used to arrive late intentionally so as to stand at the end of my file to see him. Tall boy usually stand at the end of the file.

After the prayer was sung, songs were played and I could somehow managed to detect romance in those wicked school songs too. My eyes had decided that they would not stick to any other person and if I tried to make them see in any other direction they would certainly go against me.