Chapter I ~ Welcome to Fairveiw

*If you read this before August 25th, 2018 you need to reread all the chapters up until chapter six otherwise you might not understand whats going on later in the book*

"Brianna, its time to get up!" My mom yells from somewhere in the house, most likely from the kitchen.

"Five more minutes Ma!" I groan and roll over, basking in the warmth of my cocoon of blankets. Not even 2 minutes later I hear my door being opened and someone walking in. Assuming it was my mom, I kept my eyes shut and hoped she would take pity on her sleeping daughter and let me enjoy a few more minutes in bed. But it wasn't my mom, it was Blaine and a minute later I was being sat on while he sang the ABC's at the top of his lungs.

"Blaine, get the hell off of me!" I yell while trying, and failing, to push him off me. "Nahh, I'm quite comfortable." He grins down at me and starts to laugh, I take that moment of vulnerability to finally get him off of me by kicking up my legs and rolling to the right. This causes Blaine to fall on the ground with a loud thud "Finally." I mutter throwing the blankets off of me and pushing myself out of the bed. Blaine gets up off of the floor and leaves the room presumably to let me get ready, but not without throwing a glare at me before exiting.

I quickly take a shower and afterwards throw on some black skinny jeans, a black sweater and the black and white old school vans and then put on a few necklaces to complete the outfit. I put on my normal makeup, which was some concealer, blush, mascara and a light filling in of the eyebrows and then I began to brush out my now blonde hair and leave it in its natural state, which is a almost like beach waves but a little curlier than that. I check my roots, just to make sure none of my natural highlights are showing,  grab my bag and head downstairs to where the rest of my family currently was. I smile at the sight of my dad cooking while my mom danced around him to the Spanish music currently blasting out of my brother speakers, my family was definitely odd. But as soon as the feeling of happiness came, it left because there was something missing from this, there was someone missing from this.

My parents are an odd couple to look at. My dad is about 6'0 with dark brown, almost black hair and green eyes , his features, despite his age, were sharp and the wrinkles on his forehead were the byproduct of stress. But my mom, on the other hand is almost the exact opposite. She's 5'2' with blonde hair and blue eyes and her features were soft and the wrinkles around her eyes and mouth showed just how much she smiled but their appearances aren't the only things that contradict each other, their personalities are so different. My dad was as serious as they come, and honestly if he wasn't my dad I'd be afraid of him. Unless he was talking to my mom or someone in the family, he had this steely edge to his voice and he spoke almost in monotone. He sounded exactly like an alpha should sound. My mom, though, has the bubbliest personality I'd ever seen. She is always smiling and laughing and when she spoke, her voice was light and as smooth as silk. The one thing in my parents personalities that is the same is how caring they are. They are truly a power couple in my eyes.

I walk over to the counter where my brother was sitting and grab an apple from the basket, "You ready to go?" I ask, he nods his head and stands up from the stool, grabbing his bag from the floor before disconnecting his phone from the speaker. My mom stops her dancing and frowns looking over at us, "Are you guys already leaving? Shouldn't you eat breakfast first?" I walk over to her and give her a quick side hug before heading over to the door holding up my apple "Already have breakfast, love you guys bye!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ride to school was short, only about five minutes but the whole time Blaine talked about how excited he was to start at a new school. Blaine is what you would call a social butterfly, everyone like him and he liked everyone. I was the opposite, I'm awkward and honestly don't like meeting new people, its just way to stressful and I never know how to act. Blaine finally finds an empty spot after about five minutes of looking and parks the car. We get out and grab our bags from the back and begin to walk towards the schools entrance.