5

By the time Taehyung arrived in Seoul, he could not suppress the excitement, just thinking that he could immediately see the other person, he could even feel that he could not keep his breathing normal.

In the data that he had investigated in previous life, Yoongi used to live in a room in the house for workers, before that when he was in the 11th grade, the house was put into a group of areas to be reconstructed by the real estate department. Yoongi received some compensation, at that time, it was the first source of funds, which gradually opened his career.

Taehyung was walking in a place not far from the school to find out if there was any room for rent, he did not want to lead Yoongi to his home to face his father. Teahyung then discovered a rental advertisement on the electric poles, he considered it quite satisfactory. Not too far away from Yoongi's school, running a bicycle is only about ten minutes.

Taehyung was very satisfied with the house and decided to take it. He then told his father about it and he did not protest, their current residence was exactly far from the school, and the condition in the school dormitory is definitely not good, it's okay to rent a house. He also did not have time to think why a rich boy would go to such a normal school, after all, there were some people in the world who are rich but don't like to show off.

Now that Taehyung had finished renting house, completed transfer procedure, bought bicycle. He was ready to meet Yoongi.

--------------

The third day of first semester, In the wood behind the school

" "Wearing such ragged clothes and dare to show your face to school, don't you want to scare us !"- the big boy despised aggressively kicking at a thin body at his feet.

It was a boy of sixteen years old, wearing an old white suit, the cuffs of his shirt were almost broken, because they were so small that all the sticky clothes were attached to his body, the pants were short enough to reveal the ankles carry bruises. Hair was like having not been washed for days, glossy on the forehead, the whole body because it rolled on the ground and covered with a layer of dust, seemed unbearable.

The big boy kicked at his abdomen, causing him to tremble ache, his tight jaw joint quickly gave off a bloody smell, but he only frowned, did not drip a tear.

He kicked the gray book with his foot, and the zipper opened to reveal a black laptop, "You can't buy a new clothe set but have this expensive item ." Took out the old bulky black laptop, waving in front of Yoongi, lying on the ground, "I see that you are stealing money to buy this . The son of the hoodlum must also a stealer ". " He has stolen enough to buy a laptop, it can be seen that his stealing level is master" "Obviously just a petty thief who dares to bring stolen food to school." "He such a shameless, I'm sure if i were him, I would only dare to hide in the house, shy to not leave the door." One by one scorned him

""Well, it is not right to say so." The big boy looked down at Yoongi, he loosened the laptop, and it immediately crashed on the ground, "If you don't go to school, how can you steal ? "

Yoongi was trembling again, but there was still no response. The bulllies were still immature, only knew how to provoke, but didn't know how evil these words were. As for Yoongi, he was just quietly lying there, from head to tail, not saying a word, not crying a single tear, quiet like a motionless body. Then they found it uninteresting, added more kicks to his body, cursed and left.

After they were gone, Yoongi took a long time to shake his body upright. He fell unsteadily for a few steps, leaning over to pick up the books on the ground. But when he was just bowing, he suddenly felt dizzy and didn't manage to fall forward.

But the next second, the feeling of pain as expected did not happen, but a pair of strong hands hugged him from behind. Yoongi only felt a refreshing scent playing around the tip of his nose, then his back was propped against a warm chest.

" Are you alright ?" An unexpectedly soft voice came from behind.

Yoongi was surprised. The first thing he could do was get out of the hug then turn back.

Under the sun, there was a boy wore a white shirt, long black eyelashes, everything through the hidden eyes underneath made people feel warm, the corners of his lips were slightly lifted, the elegant smile completely harmonious, made people unconsciously want to approach.

Yoongi step back a little , bowing his head to see his clothes covered with ash and stains. He furrowed his eyebrows, suddenly felt that he did not want to approach this person, nor did he not like him, but felt that he should keep his distance from a neatly dressed person like that.

" Are you alright ? " The other asked once again.

Yoongiy shook his head, leaning over to check the falling laptop components on the ground, he did not raise his head to see Taehyung, so it was impossible to see how the stranger looked at him.

It was a heartbreaking pain, both painful and mournful, and there was a strong sense of self-blame and guilt, with a flash of resentment. Taehyung was resenting himself for why it took three days for him to be able to find Yoongi, why let him suffered injury right in front of his eyes, Taehyung was really mad with himself right now.

"Let me help!" Taehyung helped him pick up the booklets in his bag. Yoongi held a laptop that had broken and stood up, holding a few parts in his hand, but when he stood up again to see his bag was in the other's hand, Yoongi was dumbfounded, standing still.

"Here's your things." Taehyung smiled and give the bag to Yoongi.

Yoongi was holding laptop components on both hands so he couldn't take the bag. Taehyung looked at Yoongi's confused face, felt that the person in front of him was so adorable.

Taehyung help Yoongi put his laptop into the bag. Yoongi, then step back a little to keep a distance with Taehyung.

Yoongi's reaction made Taehyung smile, a smile filled with pain. His beloved Yoongi was standing in front of hịm with a bruised face, resisting his approach. What did he has been through to become a person who doesn't want to interact with others like that ?

Yoongi in previous life also didn't like contact with other people, but present was even more serious. There were people who were just carelessly touching him and he immediately got angry, and sometimes he didn't say anything but show disgust. Gradually, Yoongi had a habit of avoiding people come close to him, not because he hated them, but ...was afraid of them hated being close to him.

Anyway, this life will not be like that anymore, you have me now, Yoongi.