A/N Rants, Rants, And More Rants

...

So...

... It's around midnight, my jet-lag is messing me up and I'm probably waking most of you guys up. That is if people still read this...

I really feel like making up a self-diss track like Daniel Howell a.k.a. danisnotonfire did and just singing it. I mean, I came back after, like, how long without notice or explanation?

Anyways, I'm sorry, I went to a summer program and started all these music lessons and have to study for future exams and do high school schist and...

... In short, a lot has been going on. 

On a different note, I finally came to terms with my sexuality... but my parents don't even know. I came out to my friends ( basically my strange family from my summer program ) and two have been very supportive. 

So, story time!

Um, I'll just call them GB and GG or the other weird nicknames. 

GB and I (I as in me) were laying down on the floor of the cafeteria just talking or doing our own things with our "family". He was laying in an area beneath where our other friends were... basically, there was an area where the windows were and it was kinda like a perch where up to seven people can sit on. So, he was laying down on his backpack, while I was as well. Well, on my own bag and my legs were standing upright against the wall (if that makes sense) while reading Wattpad stuff. 

So, S asked us why were we laying down on the floor which we know is invested with cockroaches instead of sitting on the tables that were literally a foot away from us. We were both just answering with vague responses like, "We like it down here". This was around the time we came to terms with our sexuality. So, the next thing S said was, "The floor is gay."

Next thing I knew, GG was jumping off the ledge and laying down on her backpack on the floor, owning it. 

Sure, the rest of them were giving us looks, but we just kept making jokes about "The floor being gay". It made sense why the two of them were on the floor completely while I was only half on it, since it reflected our sexualities. 

So, yeah... that happened.

Anyways, I wrote five short chapters for you guys of the same scenario happening but from each of the guardians' point of views. I'm trying to do this as best as I can but I've been distracted with school, vacations, family stuff, my messed-up sh*tty self messing up (per usual), and watching Glee. #Klaine

I am updating my other book "The Space Ranger ~ A Power Rangers Ninja Steel Fanfic" but am debating whether or not to publish my other fanfic which is based off of "Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu". 

So, tell me if you want to see a sneak peek or what you think about my book.

Also, if you're homophobic...

I'M HERE, I'M QUEER, AND I'M STILL LIVING IN FEAR! BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER, SO BACK OFF! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

So... BYE!!!

~Vocalist_Joi_13/7 says PAALAM