Chapter 5

Ring Ring Ring
"Steph? Could you get me my phone I think that is Jon calling."
"Yep."
She handed me my phone.
Hello?
Samantha! Are you alright if I wasn't stage dooring I would have answered you right away! I AM SO SORRY!"
"Calm down, take Burr's advice, 'Talk less... Smile more'."
"Funny, I am serious though."
"You mean SIRIUS!"
"Tear this dude apart."
Wait a minute that wasn't Jon.
"OKIERETE ONAODOWAN!"
"HOLY FUCK SHE KNOWS HOW TO PROPERLY SAY MY NAME!"
"Hold up, let me go all Captain America on you, 'LANGUAGE'."
"Okay we should hang up before you go all geeky on us."
"Alright. Oh if you want you can bring anyone you want over I don't mind."
"Anyone?"
"Yes."
"OKAY YOU ARE AWESOME BYE!"
I chuckled. I know exactly who he is bringing.
"Hey Steph?"
"Yes?"
"You wanna come to my apartment and hang with Jon and whoever he brings? Which will most likely be Ant!"
"I mean I don't have any other classes to teach."
"Okay than you are coming."

We quickly left the studio and made our way to my apartment. Up the stairs, I took out my keys, unlocked the door. My apartment is right underneath the penthouses, I used all of my money from the public theater productions I have done to BUY this apartment. That is right. I don't lease it, I bought it.

 I don't lease it, I bought it

(I have no idea if it is showing up for you but think modern and gray)"Sam! I can't believe you bought this!""Thanks, I used a lot of the money I got from the Public Theater to buy it

"Sam! I can't believe you bought this!"
"Thanks, I used a lot of the money I got from the Public Theater to buy it."
*KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*
I went from the kitchen to the door leaving Steph in the kitchen. I opened the door, and saw...

THE ENTIRE CAST

     I thought that Jon would just bring Ant, and maybe Lin. But the entire cast!
"Welcome! Come in!"
They all walked in and into the kitchen.
"Steph? What are you doing here."
"Ant." She replied.
"Tony? It's me, look at the picture in the corner." I replied pointing to a picture in the corner of us and Lin and Lea that we had taken the day of the talent show. He carefully walked over, he carefully inspected it.
"La llama del beisbol."I replied. He turned around with tears in his eyes, and ran to me. He picked me up, and hugged me with all his might.
"It really is you! Jon was right. We have been lookin for you all over!" He cried into my shoulder.
     As he was doing so Lin walked over to the picture.
"You know, now you have to send me this picture." He laughed.
"Yeah, and I'll suspect Lea wants one too. So you might want to give one to me to give to her."Groff said.
"I know, I know."
"I understood that reference!"
"I'm glad you did."I replied back to Ant and Pippa.
"So," Lin started, "You do have an audition for me."
"Wait, an audition?"asked Ant.
"Yes, an audition, also, I was never told the requirements, seeming as I had a Groff be my messenger."
"Hey, no hating on King Groffsauce III!" said 'King' Groffsauce III. I rolled my eyes and Lin continued on.
"So, all you need to do is dance, rap, and sing. Oh, and if you want, improve."
"I can do that. Is there a specific song I need to perform or no?"
"No any song but try to go close to the theme."
"Is a Disney song good?"
"Perfect!"

(Again it is you not Lea)
"Wow!"
"Since I don't really listen to much other than Hamilton and 80s rock (AC/DC and Metallica people where you at?), I will try to do one of your raps from Hamilton." I replied. What I have in mind may just satisfy them.

"Can I have Renee, Pippa, Ant, and Chris?"they all follow me.
"Okay so I am gonna need help with this. Renee, is it okay if I use your song?"
"Of course!"
"Okay good that is what I needed you for. Now, Chris I want you to be Alexander, Pippa you be you, and same with Ant."
"What song are we doing again?" questioned Ant. I facepalmed.
"Satisfied!"
"Chris, you do know the lyrics and all right?"
"Of course."
"Good now places."

Chris-Alexander
Pippa-Eliza
Ant-John Laurens
Samantha-Angelica

Everyone stood in shock after, I almost freaked out.
"THAT WAS AMAZING!"screamed a man-child named Lin-Manuel Miranda. Everyone nodded and clapped and hooted in agreement.
"Now, you have to dance."
"But there isn't enough room." I replied.
"I think I have a solution." Steph said jiggling her keys to the studio. I smirked knowing exactly what she wants to do.

After about all of us waking 5 miles down the road to the dance studio and me lugging a great big bag with my tap, Jazz, ballet, pointe, sneakers, and character shoes, we made it.
I first did on my sneakers and got ready to perform.

(If you don't like the outfit imagine a sports bra and leggings)

Next I put on my black jazz shoes.

(Same thing if you don't like the outfit sports bra and leggings)

Now time to show my tap skills.

Now... BALLET!

Okay, now just pointe then I am gonna ask the girls and Thayne and Groff to help for my last performance.

"I am gonna need to borrow the girls and Thayne and Groff for this." They all follow me.
"Do you all know Cell Block Tango?"
I got a yes from all of them.
"Good, we are doing the dance and singing so choose who you want but I am Hunyak. Thayne and Groff whichever of you wants to be the introducer be my guest but the other has to be one of us."
They both decided that Thayne would be one of us and Groff will introduce us.

Jas-Liz(POP)
Pippa-Velma(Cicero)
Renee-June(Squish)
Steph-Mona(Lipshitz)
Thayne-Annie(Six)
Me-Hunyak(Uh Uh)

"So how did I do?" I questioned staring directly into Lin's face.
"You did..."

||1024 words||
Holy crap this is the longest chapter I have written. I am probably overly proud. You all have most likely written a 3,000 word chapter. Anyways thanks for reading love you <3.