The Beginning

"I love you Todoroki-kun!" 

The girl with the raven black hair ran towards me, her bright pink dress, loose in the wind, how it curved around her body and brought out her lips. Her smile pulls me into a trance, it could stop traffic. The cherry blossoms flew past her face, I smile slightly, my cheeks burning. Her eyes piercing me as she folds her arms around my neck. She rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and tightened my grasp. I never want to let her go, I want to hold her, I want her to be happy. I need her, I need her to be safe. A tear streamed down her face as she widened her smile. she... is everything. 

"Momo..."

                                                        *                                        *                                           *                                             

I open my eyes and find myself lying on my bed. I groan and prop myself up. I rub the back of my neck and look down at my pants, my eyes widen and I glance at the ceiling of my Japanese style dorm room. My face gets warm, shit, I thought. ashamed of myself, I drearily get out of bed and throw on a white t-shirt. As I walk down the hall of class 1-A's dormitory and towards the bathroom, I can smell Sato's baked goods through his closed door. My neighbor is pretty quiet and doesn't bother me, his love for cooking puts me into a good mood. When I go inside the bathroom I spot a few of my classmates Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Heey, Todoroki!" says the boy with the spiky red hair and sharp teeth.

"Hi" I calmly say while I walk to the urinal and try to act normal, as I relieve myself I curse under my breath. Why is it always that dream... 

"Oi Todoroki-kun, are you okay? You seem a little out of it" Kaminari says as he sticks a toothbrush into his mouth. I finish up and tilt my head, what does he mean?

"Why do you say that?" I say collectedly as I walk over to the sink. 

"I mean usually in class you're so concentrated on the lesson, but lately you've seemed distracted" Kaminari states. 

As I finish washing my hands, I stare at the wild-haired blonde boy. He's right, I have been acting strange. I haven't been paying that much attention and if it starts to show in my grades then it's going to be a problem. I have to stay focused, my entire goal is to become a great hero and I cannot get distracted... Even so-

"Maybe he's just tired." Kirishima interrupts my train of thought with this statement.

"Sorry for worrying you," I comment placidly "but I'm fine."

I stroll back to my room and put on my school uniform, it's still early maybe I can make breakfast. I go downstairs to the common room, people are in their pajamas, talking and eating. I pace over to the kitchen, peers saying good morning to me along the way. When I reach the room, I see four girls, two were Mina and Uraraka, sitting on the counter and chatting to each other. Tsuyu was putting toast on a plate and walking out of the kitchen. I stop at the doorway and stare at the fourth girl who is drinking a bottle of water. 

crap, the more I see her, the more distracted I get. She gulps down the last bit of her water and sighs. My heart wants something, What is it? Then she looks at me and smiles. I don't think she understands what her smile does to me, my stomach is doing cartwheels and my head is spinning. Why is this happening to me?

"Todoroki-kun! What brings you to the kitchen?" Momo Yaoyorozu starts walking towards me. 

I don't know what I'm feeling but she... is definitely the source. 

"Uh, breakfast" I mutter and glance at the wall beside me

Yaoyorozu being close to me is just going to distract me. She stops right in front of me and smiles sweetly,  "Well that makes sense." She chuckled. 

Wow, her pajamas are...cute

I notice something "Oh, Yaoyorozu-chan your dresses button is loose." I point out.

Out of instinct I immediately button her dress, my thumb brushed the tip of her chin...Soft. I pull my hands away and whisper "better."

Her face is extremely red and she isn't smiling anymore, crap is she mad? I should've asked first. She uses her right hand to touch the button that I just put together. I scratch the back of my head and nervously laugh.

"Sorry, I probably should have asked first, I didn't mean to upset you" I truthfully claim

"I-It's f-f-fine" Yaoyorozu, still red as a tomato, brushes past me and quickly walks away. 

"What was that about Todoroki-kun?" Mina walks up to me and glares at me as if she suspects something. "What is going on between you and Momo-chan?" Mina questions, although it is a question, she still has a devilish grin on her face. 

I'll go check on her... I don't want her to feel bad  "Sorry Mina, I have to go."

I start towards the girls' side of the building. As I go up the elevator I keep replaying the sequence in my mind. I was so close to her, I could feel her breath on my skin, it was warm. Her eyes were so kind and- 

...stop

I made it to her room. I approach it cautiously I'm just going to say I'm sorry, I thought to myself. I can't afford to get distracted

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in..."

I hear Yaoyorozu's voice, I start to open the door  "Ochako-chan, I'm fine, you don't have to-"

There stood the amazing Momo Yaoyorozu

...Half naked

A/N- More to come :)

The chapters will be longer!