really

We get the event and we get out.
Jasp-"wow its so pretty"
Theres alot paparazzi taking pictures.
Person-"oh my gosh your are so pretty"
Jasp-"thank you"
I smile and the guard leads us to where we take pictures. Like a red carpet thing. Tae has his hand securely around my waist. I smell him giving off his scent warning other alphas and packs that i belong to them. I look at him and he kisses me infront of the cameras. He stops and i stand there blushing. He smirks as we walk to our seats. Suga whispers to me.
Suga-"i think all the omegas and betas are jealous"
Jasp-"why do you say that"
Suga-"they wont stop looking over here at you"
Jasp-"tae kissed me while were taking pictures and they probably are attracted to him"
He chuckles. I play with my fingers, i look up and jin is staring at me. I smile and i wave. He chuckles.
Lady-"welcome to the 12th annual wolve appreciation ceremony"
Everyon claps
Taeyeon-"i am your host Taeyeon, this year we have new comers and we have the more older members"
Tae holds my hand
Taeyeon-"lets get these awards going we have alot of them this year"
Terry-" yes and this first award is for best dressed"
Taeyeon-"the winner is.... Jasper"
Jimin laughs quietly and i get up and i walk up there to get the award. I was so confused and i was smiling at the same time. I get up there to the host.
She gives me my award. They show.my whole dress and body on the screen. The camera shows my ass part of the dress and i hear alot of whistling from other alphas.
Jasp-"thank you to everyone who um voted for me"
I giggle nervously and the guy host uwus
Terry-"aww"
I walk back to my seat. I sit down.
Hobi-"you are so cute when your confused"
Jasp-" shush"
Kookie-"did you guys see the cute face she made"
Tae whispers to me
Tae-"next time dont walk so close the the crowd"
I didn't really wanna question him so i just nodded.
10 awards later
Taeyeon-"this award is for the top ten best dressed alphas"
Terry-"the winner is Namjoon of BTS, Jin of BTS, Jimin of BTS, Taehyung of BTS, Yoongi of BTS, Hoseok of BTS, Jungkook of BTS, Kai of Exo, Jackson of Got7, and Chanyeol of Exo"
I smile and i clap as they go to get their award.
Joonie-"thank you guys for the award"
Girls scream. They come back to their seats. Tae looks at me as i put my hair behind my ear.
Taeyeon-"next award is for best dressed pair and cutest couple"
Terry-"Taehyung of BTS and jasper"
The boys know we aren't dating obviously. We walk beside each other to go get our reward. People think we are dating because tae kissed me during pictures. I take the award. I talk in my soft seductive voice.
Jasp-"thank you everyone for voting"
Tae smiles into the camera and the other girls in packs literally scream his name. We go back to our seat and a alpha gives me a piece of paper. I get to my seat and i read and tae takes it.
I try to take it back.
Jin-"stop"
Tae reads it and he passes it around the boys. The note said
You are so pretty and sexy. You should be in a real pack with real men. Meet me in the parking lot outside when this is over.
Now i wasnt going to actually go meet him. But i know their blood is boiling right now. Its a wise choice for me not to make eye contact with them.
Taeyeon-"the next award is for the top three most beautiful omegas"
Terry-"third place is Umji, second place is dayhun, first place is...jasper"
Oh shit i didnt even think was cute. But ya girl won the beautiful award. I go to receive my award.
Jasp-"wow um i didn't even think i was pretty. Um thank you guys and congratulations to everyone even if you didn't get a award you are beautiful also"
Everyone claps and the two girls hug me. I walk back to my seat. We have a total of ten awards. The boys aren't even smiling anymore. Theyre very angry. A guy comes around and he pours everyone some champagne. I can't drink it so i move it away from me.
Taeyeon-"thank you all for coming to this year's ceremony"
Everyone claps, everyone gets up to go get there money from the commissioner. Tae grabs my arm as people go through its very crowded everywhere.  His grip gets alittle too tight
Jasp-"tae thats too tight"
I wince and he loosens my grip.