a week later

So a week has gone by and rosie is crawling. Winter is awake more. Recently i have not had sex with any of them since the incident with that kaylee girl. Now i will say that tae and me have been around each other more. He's more worried about me we'll not worried but more involved with me. He likes being around me and he's clingy but its very minor. Im not pregnant or anything. But its the afternoon right now. I go and give rosie to namjoon and i give winter to Hobi. They really love their girls.
Tae-"babygirl"
Jasp-"yes"
He motions for me to follow him and i do. He takes me in his room and he sits on the bed, i sit down as well.
Tae-"are you ready for another child yet"
Jasp-"actually i am. Why?"
Tae-"remember when i said that i was next"
Jasp-"...yes"
He kisses me and i kiss back.
Tae-"can we make a baby together"
I wasnt expecting him to actually ask
Jasp-"yes"
He smiles, he takes me to the bathroom, he turns on the shower, we get undressed, we get in. I wet my hair and he smiles at me. He pins me up against the shower wall,my backside pressed against the glass and my boobs pressed against him. He looks at me deeply as he picks me up by my thighs and he spreads my legs, im still pressed against the glass.
Tae-"keep looking at me"
He slides his cock in. I gasp in pleasure, i keep eye contact with him as he starts off thrusting into me slowly.
Jasp-"mmm that feels good daddy"
Tae-"good"
He goes faster and i moan loud, trying not break eye contact.
Jasp-"faster daddy....oh fuckkk"
He goes faster ,he goes the deepest he can go and i gasp every time he goes deep.
Jasp-"your"
I gasp
Jasp-"so"
I gasp
Jasp-"deep"
He hits my spot and i break the eye contact ,i throw my head back as my back arches
Jasp-"i-im gonna cum daddy"
Tae groans and he cums into me and i cum on his cock. I get down on my knees and i suck his throbbing cock. I take his cock deep into my throat. He moans as i milk him dry
Tae-"f-fuck babygirl. Just like that"
He moans more, a few minutes later he cums down my throat.
I get up and he turns me around and he sticks his tip in my ass.
Jasp-"mmm"
He pushes it in and it hurt
Tae-"its gonna feel good soon babygirl"
He holds my hips and he thrusts into me. I can now feel the pleasure as he goes faster, and deeper.
Jasp-"oh fuck daddy more. I want it rough"
He smirks, i feel his grip on my hips tighten as he pounds into my asshole roughly.
Jasp-"ohh fuckk"
My eyes roll to the back of my head,he pulls his cock out,he puts it in my pussy and he busts his load into me.
Jasp-"fuck daddy"
He kisses me,i kiss back and he slaps my ass. He washes my body and i wash his. I get out and i brush my hair. He gets out and he hugs me from behind and he kisses my neck.
Tae-"ms. Jasper"
I giggle alittle
Jasp-"mr. Taehyung"
Tae-"i love you"
I think about what he just said.
Jasp-"i love you too"
He smiles widely and he leaves out of the bathroom. I jump up and down
I can't believe he just said that he loves me. I calm down and i brush my hair again. I do alittle squeal and i take a deep breaths. Im smiling so much. He just made me happy. Ahh