thirteen.

WOOYOUNG'S POV.

"i can't BELIEVE you jung wooyoung!" ahn exclaimed. he walked towards his car where ahn was standing.

"i told you i was busy!"

"busy enough to be on a DATE?"

"for the last TIME, we were working on a project!" he unlocked the car, throwing his backpack into the backseat. she opened the door and got into the passenger seat.

"it didn't look like that on her instagram." she scoffed when wooyoung opened the driver's side door.

"listen- i missed ONE of our plans, get over it already ahn."

"no! you ditched me to hang out with jieun! you KNOW how much of a bitch she was to me!" ahn couldn't control the adrenaline pulsing through her veins at the thought of wooyoung cancelling their plans to go out with that girl of all people.

"it wasn't my choice! i was working! what part of that do you not understand!" wooyoung was beginning to get irritated, his voice starting to raise. ahn raised hers in response. "why are you acting like this?"

"excuse me? don't give me that BULLSHIT-"

"WHAT BULLSHIT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY FUCKING PROJECT?"

"WE HAD PRIOR PLANS FOR WEEKS!"

"I KNOW AND I SAID I WAS SORRY!" wooyoung hit the steering wheel in front of him in frustration. "what the fuck did you want me to do? i TOLD you-"

"telling me ten minutes before we were supposed to meet doesn't count as telling me beforehand!"

"why do you care so much!?" he finally yelled. "i'm sorry i missed out plans but you're not my mom and you're not my girlfriend so PLEASE just get over it!" he regretted those words almost immediately after they left his mouth. the car went dead silent.

"oh yeah. i guess i'm not your girlfriend if you're too much of a pussy to ask me out." ahn swung open the car door. she stepped out of the car and slammed the door behind her before she walking across the parking lot. wooyoung groaned and hit his forehead on the steering wheel.

hm i wonder why theyre being so annoying
apparently people are more irritable when they're in love or some shit like that