They realize they like you

Start from the beginning

When you gave him your one and only blanket 

Zenitsu had fallen unconscious after a fight due to the injuries he had gotten. Yet, due to his training, he knew how to act based on instinct alone, meaning that when he was unconscious, he was still able to feel the vibrations of the world surrounding him and to whom belonged those auras. 

The once dark-haired male easily developed different crushes on the females he would meet, yet never once being crushed on back. Did he care ? At some point, not so much as he knew that deep down, his sole need was company and never being gave up on. 

So when he first met you he thought it was all the same, that you were this beautiful lady with beaming (eyes color) eyes and incredible talent that would never like him back. Yet, you were also this amazing and reliable friend that always fought along his side and cheering him up, never once letting him down. At some point, he tried his best not to have feelings for you as he thought they would have been inappropriate and mostly unrequired. That part of his heart was blinded out by heavy curtains that would definitely not be lifted up by his little hands. Plus, he always felt like he would be a burden to you, as he was not the strongest or the bravest of all. 

Still unconscious, he started to feel warmth creeping up to him, that from head to toe. It was quite unusual, yet the feeling felt so right, almost like a puzzle piece completed another. Preposterous as it may seem, it almost felt like the curtain that shielded his heart from any upcoming light parted open, thus being the reason why he felt such a soothing warm. 

His brain seemed to process the sound of a delicate voice he knew all too well, yours, saying "Zenitsu needs that blanket more than I do. He always loved the pattern of it !"

That small gesture of yours filled with generosity and care almost broke him out of his state. In this cold night you were willingly offering him warmth while you would stand here only with your kimono ? What were you ? 

All of the feelings that were hidden by that heavy curtain escaped to freedom in the real world where they would soon surround you, even in fear of being unrequired, as Zenitsu only wanted one thing : cover you with the same amount of care and protection you just did. 

Because he was completely in love with you. 

Inosuke

When you were found missing 

You were on a mission with the crew when you went on your own wandering in the forest, unfortunately getting lost at some point. The forest was dangerous due to the presence of strong demons. Not that you couldn't beat them on your own, but it was a real death wish to wander there alone, with no back ups.