read this plz

okay, just in case you didn't know by now, Lydia is my hamilton oc, she is my pride and joy and I will do anything I possibly can to make my baby happy.

-Ms_EC3- r u happy now (itssoshortimsorry-)

THIRD PERSON POV

Lafayette's eyes traveled from his papers to his partner, his eyes darted from her dirty blonde hair, the way it delicately draped across her face in loose strands over to her lips parted slightly, the sound of her soft breathing was the only sound that filled the room.

Lafayette smiled and looked down at the papers in his hands, he was attempting to learn English in an attempt to be able to communicate with his friends and significant other better. He placed the papers on the small desk next to him delicately. "Laf?" The small whisper of Lydia was heard through out the dark. "Oui?" Lafayette looked down at his partner with a smile. "Are you okay?" She asked groggily, sitting up slightly. Lafayette nodded slowly, "Just thinking." He spoke, his voice barely above a whisper. Lydia let her head rest on Lafayette's shoulder.

"Are you thinking about the future?" Lydia asked, breaking the silence that had fallen between them. Laf nodded, "Love, we'll be fine." Lydia said sweetly, "I'm just worrying." Lafayette sighed, Lydia squeezed his hand comfortingly. "Stop worrying, it's not worth it sweet." Lydia said softly, "I'm so lucky that I have you." Lafayette kissed her forehead softly, making the female smile. Lafayette wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close.

The pair stayed like that for a while, "Mon ange?" Lafayette looked down at the female, "Mm?" She replied sleepily, "Are you tired?" Lafayette asked, "Mm." Lydia hummed, "Goodnight love." Lydia laid back down in bed and pulled the sheets over her. Lafayette laid down soon after, his eyes couldn't leave his partner though, "Are you watching me sleep?" Lydia mumbled, laughing slightly. Lafayette's face turned red, "It's okay, I don't mind." Lydia laughed before turning around and cuddling into Laf's chest. Lafayette wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close, connecting his lips to her forehead before they both drifted in a slumber.

see, it's short.