meet paris

hello, so melob (---chromehearts ) was the only one 2 comment, ily melob. only two people know i made this oc, melob and lucy (dead-laurens-walking )  so, take my wwe oc, I also apologise for how long it is.

Real Name: Paris Rose Hamlin
Ring Name: Jess Gilda
DOB: August 3rd, 1989
Faceclaim: Nathalie Emmanuel
Career: WWE Wrestler on Smackdown Live
Personality:

Out of Ring: Paris is a goofy, quirky but sensitive girl, she's hesitant when you first meet her and you'll know if Paris trusts you because she'll open up and begin telling more about her. Paris can be quite reserved and before the affair, was loud and obnoxious but she toned that down. Paris has a tendency to be paranoid and is often scared at the small things.

In Ring: Paris is an absolute bitch, she's; ruthless, aggressive, bitchy, rude, disrespectful and just overall an embodiment of a mean girl. Under her mean girl is a flirty girl, who's ring gear can often be a little too revealing for WWE's liking, but Paris doesn't really care, this is Paris we're talking about. Paris also taunts her opponents, whether its a simple rejected hand shake or fake crying, Paris is never complete without doing it at least once per match.
Theme Song: Blue Stahli- Anti You (the theme song name for her- Hear The Love)
Gimmick: A flirtatious lady, Paris always makes sure to put her all into wrestling, she certainly has a passion for wrestling.
Backstory:

Paris Rose Hamlin grew up in Ottawa, Canada to Mariah Pano and Hudson Hamlin, she was the second of three kids; Hudson Jr. and Billie, both of who are boys. Her early life was very simple, she had no specific event that really changed her, that was the case up until 8th grade.

That year she hit rock bottom, her stress was off the charts, she developed really bad anxiety to the point where she could barely go to school without having a panic attack, it didn't help that she barely had any friends. Paris claims that 9th grade was way better then 8th, she had some friends and she discovered she was gay, it was also when she discovered the magical world of WWE. Paris found WWE accidentally, just flicking through channels  helps sometimes.

Over the years, Paris' love for wrestling grew and she began training at 17, her parents weren't particularly happy but they couldn't do much about it, once Paris had her mind set on something, she was going to do it. At the age of 20 (2009), she got into TNA, under the ring name Delilah Hun, she became TNA Knockout Champion twice and in 2011 WWE reached out to her for a tryout, she gratefully accepted.

Paris joined NXT IN 2012, as a heel under her current ring name Jess Gilda and in 2013 Paris even made it the the Semifinals of the NXT Women's Championship Tournament, eventually being defeated by Emma. On 26th July, 2015, Paris made her debut on RAW, to a thunderous welcome.

Her career was stable, while she was not used properly at some times, she didn't complain, she was getting to wrestle, one of her dreams. Everything was good until she met Candice Gargano on December 14th, 2016 while checking out ROH. They instantly hit it off and she became good friends with both Johnny and Candice.

Paris was there when Candice first joined NXT and always supported her with a bright smile, late 2017 they went out to celebrate Paris winning the RAW Women's Championship. After one too many drinks, Candice became quite flirty, Paris admits that she wasn't as drunk as she was acting and when they got in the bedroom she knew what she was doing, every single step of the way.

Their affair was a one time thing but after a week they had to admit to it and somehow it spilled online, after that Johnny and Candice divorced, Paris disappeared mysteriously from the WWE and she admitted to her mistakes on social media.

Paris still talked to Candice frequently and they still wanted to talk to each other, but they didn't want to have their relationship turn into something more like it did with the affair.

On 21st of February 2019, Paris made her return to WWE on the Smackdown brand to a roaring welcome back, she interrupted Mandy Rose talking and they quickly went into a feud which ended at Fastlane, with Paris being the winner of the feud, her face run didn't last long as two weeks after the feud had ended she attacked Asuka. Their ending match feud at WrestleMania was deemed 4 stars by Dave Meltzer, its the highest amount of stars Paris has ever received for a match and it was certainly something she was proud of.

After that Paris was back in the mid-card, she put on good matches but she never fully received the push that not only her family and friends thought she deserved, but some of her fans thought that too. This was all until HHH approached her, he simply said 'We want you to perform a promo, it's all here,' as he handed her the script, at first Paris was hesitant because it was a very controversial storyline but she wanted to have the opportunity to prove herself.

The storyline began on the Smackdown after MITB, this storyline was very near dear to Paris' heart, a cheating storyline. It began after Paris had found some photos in the trash of Sasha Banks kissing Finn Balor, while admittedly Paris was fairly shocked that they were real photos, she quickly composed herself and followed the script.

The storyline went on for a little while before ending in a mixed tag team match, Sasha and Finn VS. Paris and Dolph Ziggler, who had returned, at Stomping Grounds. After that Paris found her way into a storyline with RAW Women's Champion, Becky Lynch, and is facing her at SummerSlam.

just some thank you's even though it's not really needed-

I'd like to thank ---chromehearts for giving me tips and supporting me in the making of paris, ilysm melob.

secondly I'd like to thank -Ms_EC3- for inspiring me with marina, the way you make marina so detailed is something I'll never know how to do, ilysm marinnn.

thirdly, I'd like to thank dead-laurens-walking for being with me through out everything and giving me tips on how to make paris more realistic, ilysmmm lucy.