Thank you !!!!!

I know this is a very late Thank you note but it's better late than never, isn't it? :P :P

First of all, thanks a lot for the response on the epilogue, will reply to the comments soon. Though I have drafted this post as soon as I posted the epilogue, couldn't get time to post this as I shifted to Bangalore last month and got busy settling in the new place , also I gave laptop to my brother and typing in mobile is difficult.

Now coming to my rant.......:P ;)

I still remember the day I wrote the prologue lines in between my office work as I couldn't shut them out of my mind. A simple discussion between me and my friend about marriages in the current generation gave me idea for the letter Akash wrote in the initial chapters. At first the letter was the only thing on my mind and I started it as a short story to just convey the feelings of a husband who loved his wife dearly but soon going to divorce her. Seeing the reader's response for the starting chapters I felt so happy as I didn't expect it at that point of time as I was a budding writer; Also, many felt that Akash deserve happiness which made me re-consider my decision. After thinking a lot, I chose to continue the story and I still can't believe that it took me this far.

LOL, though I'm embarrassed to admit I took nearly 4 years to finish this story (around May/June 2015 to June 2019). It had been an emotional roller coaster whenever I wrote an update, along with you guys even I felt pain for both of them. I don't know whether I would be able to write a story like this in future which gained lot of reader's love. I sometimes wonder how a small idea developed in to a book and gained love of these many people.

There are many readers who stood by me from the start to till this point, encouraging me with their supportive words and sharing their views which used to inspire me in writing the upcoming chapters. Not to forget the messages I get from few people regularly asking about me and my updates, I can't forget your lovely words and they really really means a lot to me, they made me smile goofily staring at my mobile while re-reading them. I can't list few names as there are many who stood by me in the journey of Akash & Janani and I don't want to miss any name so not making any list here, sorry for that.

I would like to share few things here:

1. I have read and every comment I got in my notification but instead of replying I used to invest that time to write the next update as I felt it was better payback so extremely sorry and don't feel bad that I didn't reply to your comments or ignored them. Those are the ones I go through whenever I have a writer's block or when I feel that I was writing crap. I'm mentioning this because I feel guilty for not replying to reader's comments though I have read them multiple times.

2. Coming to Janani's reasons for her behavior with Akash during initial days, all I can say is we can easily suggest other person to move on but it takes so much of strength to let go of the things you feared of and when your mind is a total mess you won't think rationally at times. Neither I'm supporting her nor I'm giving excuses for her behavior, just saying that Understanding a situation is different from experiencing it. You can understand the other person situation and suggest the solution from your perspective but you won't know what one would feel/do when he/she actually lives in it. For others their decisions might seem to be stupid but only the person who is in that situation knows the reasons which made them behave like that.Every individual has their own opinion and I respect them :) :)

3. As I mentioned earlier, I would be taking down this book on 17th July which I still didn't do because of some reasons as mentioned in the start. Many commented to keep a copy here but sorry dearies, as per contract made with 'Dreame' the book has to be taken down except sample chapters. Don't worry, you guys can read it on 'Dreame' site, once I start posting there.

I will take this story down from Wattpad on 22st August 2019.

Lastly, it was really a fantastic experience writing this story and I myself learnt so many things throughout this journey; This story wouldn't be possible without the readers support and I really really mean it. Thanks to each and every one of you for all the support & love you have showed on me and this strory, also I would expect it to continue for my other stories as well ;) ;). I really feel blessed seeing your comments, messages and wishes for my future works, thank you so much :) :)

Below are my other ongoing works and you can find them on my profile:

The Unexpected groom
The twist of Fate
The love of my life

See you all soon in my other story updates, thanks again. Love you guys!!

-Veni
11th August 2019, 07:52 PM