Pillow Talks

As I laid in bed and waited for my girlfriend to join me after our tiring but fun celebration of our group's third anniversary, I can't help but fill happy and content.

Who would have thought we'd made it to where we are now only after three years and without a full album?

We truly are blessed. How lucky we are that we found each other and found people, blinks, who give us unending love and support. We will be eternally grateful that's for sure.

As for me, I feel like I've been blessed the most.

Not only was my career doing well but I'm also in a perfectly wonderful relationship with a girl I didn't know what I did to deserve. Being with Rosie feels like the best blessing, not gonna lie.

Speaking of the most beautiful woman who walked on this planet, she finally entered my room after washing up.

Rosie was no longer wearing any make up but I swear to God her bare face is even more beautiful. She only needs to be wearing the wide smile she is wearing now and she would give any model a run for their money.

"I know you're in love with me but you don't have to make it so obvious?" She said, her cheeks tainted red, as she finally laid inside my arms.

She was lying sideways facing me and she put her right arm around my waist before leaning to kiss me.

I met her lips halfway and chased it when she tried to pull away that we ended up kissing for a full minute.

"You can't blame me," I said, finally remembering to reply to her. "Do you know how difficult it was for me to make sure I wouldn't appear as whipped as I actually am during the v-live earlier and whenever there are other people around?"

My whining tone got a giggle out of her and she gave me another kiss before turning to look at me seriously.

"Babe, sorry about earlier," she said.

"Because you did not let me kiss you even on the cheek?"

I mean, yeah, it was a missed opportunity as I want to do some couply things with her in public. But I also understand that we do need to be careful.

"No," she said with a roll of her eyes. She took my left hand with her right and intertwined our fingers between us. "Sorry I pulled my hand back and told everyone when you did while you were giving us your message."

"You held my hand back again. So why are you sorry? Is it because you did it because you're actually pissed at me even though you said you're not?"

I widened my eyes hoping we were not going to continue our almost fight earlier. It was a small petty bickering before the live happened but we were fine. At least, I thought we were.

She looked at me in amusement before kissing the tip of my nose.

"Babe, stop being cute. I already love you too much."

I grinned. "Nothing wrong with that."

She gave a hearty laugh and it was music to my ears.

"I'm serious though," she said again with a small smile. "I know talking about your feelings was kind of difficult for you and I shouldn't have been playful and just held your hand."

See? Rosie is so considerate. How can I not be the luckiest to have this perfect woman as my girlfriend?

"It's fine, Babe. I honestly didn't mind. I only cared that you held my hand after and gave me all the support I needed through your gestures."

You're all gonna think I'm trying to make you jealous but I kissed Rosie again. It's not my fault I only get that privilege.

After our lots of lengthy kisses, Rosie snuggled closer to me. Her face was on my sternum and I held her as close to me as possible.