4.

1 week later.

It had been a week since I last spoke to Oliver. I still remember his little worried face when he had to end the call. What had happened? I bet it was all my fault.
I decided to text him and then maybe it would put my mind at rest.

Angelina😈👅
Hello?

Annoying cunt👀
Hi sorry about last week.

Angelina😈👅
What happened?

Annoying cunt👀
That girl I'm technically dating was drunk and she accused me of cheating on her with you.

Angelina😈👅
Do you love her?

Annoying cunt👀
No like I said she's a bit of fun

Angelina😈👅
Then what's the point in
even being with her?

Annoying cunt👀
Cos I thought I could fall for her but I have my eyes on someone else👀

Angelina😈👅
Who's that?

Annoying cunt👀
That would be telling baby😉

Angelina😈👅
Ughhh you're annoying 🙄

Annoying cunt👀
Anyways laters angel😘

I locked my phone and stared up at my bedroom ceiling. The sunlight was peaking through my curtains whilst the rain hit my glass windows. The November weather is my favourite.

"Angel time for school!" My mum yelled up the stairs.

I groaned, stretching I made my wait out my bed and headed to the bathroom. This was my last year at school and then finally I'm leaving that shit hole. I pulled my bright red hair into a messy bun and applied my everyday makeup.

~~~~

I slammed open the reception doors and everyone stared at me. I was rocking my outfit today. Dark makeup, tight black jeans, red crop top, oversized jacket and my high top vans. I'm not a popular girl at school. No way. But however everyone knew me and I did have some nice friends.

"Angel long time no see!" Chloe belted out in excitement.

"How was the skiing trip?" I asked as I pulled her into a soft hug.

"It was brilliant. I had the time of my life and I spent the whole week with a rather hot guy" she winked.

"Oh dear" I shook my head.

"Sooooo you still on for that party I told you about last week?" Chloe asked as we walked to our first lesson which was maths.

"Uh I dunno really Chloe... I have nothing decent to wear"

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Good thing I already bought you an outfit"

"You what?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah that outfit you've been wanting for ages I bought you it" she smiled.