Prologue: Message to self no. 1

Zane's Monologue

Alright...so. Recap on my absence from being in Japan. And well by my records. My family. The company I worked for was in desperate needs of a hit man and all my other types of field work. They said they'd appreciate it. So I took the jobs...little did I bloody know it was just a trap to make me work for them. Always tempting me to keep working with the money they offered and the things they'd clear my name from. The multiple disappearances, deaths, and such other things I did to targets. I finally managed to get me a long needed Vacation with a place of my choosing, Japan. Sure I'd like to go back home to Dublin for drinks and me lads...But my true family is in Japan. God...it's been so long I forgot about me bloody son's birth, birthdays and so on and so forth...god...I didn't even tell me lovely wife I was leaving...so this...is gonna be......painful. Not only for emotions but for my physical safety. She's gonna rip me fucking arms off and my other eye if she sees me...so...best choose of action...........Just Fuckin hide for a little and once I get the chance. Meet the misses. Hopefully use me Irish charms. Woo her to NOT kill me. And meet the son I've never met...god I'm horrible person...I'm a dick yes. But I had reasons and such...I think it's a good enough reason...I hope. Sure I'm a badass in combat but when it comes to me wife...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh...........I'm very scared of her....so wish me luck, me...I'm going home...