"Let's Begin"

Making your way to class with Mr Aizawa you walked behind a familiar ash blond, quick to anger boy. He was walking slower than usual and taking much place in the corridor. As you passed you accidentally bumped your shoulder into him. You winced, hoping he wouldn't attack and try to kill you. Of course, your wish wasn't granted and just when you were about to walk away real fast, he took ahold of your left shoulder with his hand almost burning your uniform. He pushed you against a locker and if looks could kill you'd be six feet under.

"And just what the hell do you think you're doing?!" He started, already screaming at you. Not leaving you any chance to respond he moved his right hand up to your neck, "do you think that you're better than ME?!" He squeezed slightly. "O-ow! No I don't" you took both your hands up to gently grab his arm, careful to not trigger any explosions from him, "Shouldn't we be walking to class?" You awkwardly laughed out, still trying to get out of his deadly grip. He suddenly let you go, his rufescent eyes piercing into yours.

"I'll see you at the entrance after school" he said coldly, "I'll show you that I'm the fucking best". Turning his back to you he started to walk to class, you also doing the same. It was kind of an awkward atmosphere around you, walking side to side but not talking. Finally arriving to class you saw that you were a few minutes late, "sorry sir, something happened on the way" you muttered out as you sat down at your seat, cheeks blushing with shame from everyone looking at you.

Bakugou, though, only gave Mr Aizawa a cold stare before sitting down at his desk, hands behind his head. The teacher couldn't care less about Bakugou's attitude, "okay. As I said before," he started.

<<•••>>

School had just finished and you were walking home, exhausted from all the training. Only stopping for a second to arch your back, hearing it pop, massaging your shoulders slightly, you sighed and resumed from your short pause. You had begun your walk again when a warm hand suddenly gripped your right upper arm harshly and yanked it over to the owner of it, "Trying to escape the fact that I'm better?" a voice said. "Bakugou..." you looked up at him, scared he might break your arm. Although you had started taking a liking to the boy but he could be a pain in the ass, always trying to be number one.

"That's my name. Don't wear it out" he said sarcastically before practically dragging you out from the school over to a park. Throwing you at the ground after a 20 minute walk he only stared at you from above.

"Let's begin"