"Yes ma'am Ms. Union is expecting you now, she'll be on the fourth level of the building and in room 234." I directed her.

"Thank you so much." She turned to walk away and my eyes shot to her ass.

"Damn." I mumbled but caught myself before she or anyone else could catch me staring at her walk away.

Beyoncé

Blue was giving me a hard time this morning seeing that she wasn't feeling so good today. It was my weekend to have her but Robyn understood that I needed to go to a meeting and didn't mind keeping her daughter for an hour.

Confused? Well let me clear everything up. I am not your average female, instead of female parts I got blessed with male parts and I thank God I don't have a period.

Years ago I used to feel bad about the fact that I had male parts but soon started to embrace it because I knew that was apart of me and I would just have to accept it. I've never even considered surgery I'm too afraid of hospitals and needles for any of that.

Robyn and I had Blue four years ago right after we graduated from college together. I got her pregnant while we were in school but everything worked out in the end. Unfortunately we couldn't succeed in having a healthy relationship together and that's why we co-parent now.

Robyn was still crazy over me and I could slightly say that I was still crazy over her. We knew exactly how we felt about each other, it was always mutual understandings about that part but we just couldn't get it together.

I'm not going to lie and act like I didn't have commitment issues while we were together but since then I'd like to think I changed. When I saw her crying like that while she was pregnant I told myself that I'd never cheat on her again.

"So how has your behavior been? Any sudden behavior changes?" Ms. Union asked me as we both took a seat.

"No not recently but about two weeks ago I was having trouble controlling it. The breathing techniques just wasn't enough for me, it got so bad I took Blue to Robyn until I calmed down. I was so upset for no reason at all."

"What triggered it?" She grabbed her notebook and pen.

"My mom came over and was just talking a bunch of nonsense and I really wanted her to shut up. She was going on and on, I was so close to blanking out but after she left I snapped it was like something clicked." My mom and I had a terrible relationship, for a very reasonable cause I'd like to think.

"Hm that's something new."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"What stress relief activities have you partaken in?" She asked.

"Robyn and I had sex three days ago and I went to the gym yesterday but I have not been smoking recently."

"I told you to continue meditating I need you on your medication everyday, you can not miss one day Beyoncé. Yoga is fine as well but only if you feel comfortable." She looked up at me and put her pen down.

"I got you."

"I am so proud of you I would not want you to do a turn around you have to keep progressing for that beautiful babygirl you have."

I smiled thinking about my baby, she was everything to me. She looked so much like Robyn sometimes it made me frustrated because what the fuck.

"I will continue to maintain my behavior, and I will definitely be back next month." I told her grabbing my things from beside me.

"I'll see you next month hun."

As I came back up to the front desk I noticed Ms. Maraj staring me down again so I decided to have a little fun with her. I could tell by the way her mouth parted while she eyed me that she was thinking of inappropriate things.