29| Letting It All Go

Start from the beginning

"Clearly you're not available all the time if I'm complaining," Bradley scoffed.

Rashad shook his head. "You angry—I get it, but what you doing now is just pure childish," Rashad grabbed his keys. "A few hours away from each other won't kill you Bradley,"

"You're right, which is why I'm going out tonight," Bradley shrugged her shoulders.  Bradley knew damn well, she had absolutely no plans after Usiah's place but how Rashad was acting, she was about to make some.

Rashad carelessly scoffed. "That's supposed to hurt my feelings? Do you Brad," Rashad has been dealing with Bradley's attitude for a few days now, but now she was over doing it.

Bradley eyes him for clarification. She needed confirmation that he meant every word. "Remember, you said do you," Bradley restated as she bypassed him to grab her purse.

Rashad took ahold of Bradley's wrist, turning her around so she could face him. "Please refrain yourself from doing anything stupid, I'm really trying to keep my patience with you," He warned as he peered down at her. "You been acting stupid as hell lately and don't expect me to get annoyed with you," He fumed out absentmindedly. Ever since Bradley's last day in Houston, she hadn't been the same. Rashad continued to ask if she was okay, and she said yes, but we all knew that was a lie. Bradley would pull off the facade of being okay with something, and turn around and act like such when a situation is still bothering her. Bradley had all this pent up anger and now she was casting it all away on any small or practically irrelevant situation that arises.

Rashad wasn't really accustomed with coping with things in that manner so it caught him off guard. Every time he tried to end a possible argument or even avoid one, Bradley seemed to still bubble over in anger.

Bradley snatched her wrist away from Rashad and gave him a cold eye. "If you're so annoyed with me, you can leave. That's what everyone else does anyway. You won't be the first and you definitely won't be the last," Bradley spat out indignantly before walking away.

Rashad followed in tow, not wanting their conversation to end in such a bad note. "Brad, that's not what I meant, I'm just getting a little frustrated," He explained

Bradley held her hand up to his face, writing everything he had just said off as excuses. "You don't think I get frustrated with you? But do I ever say mean shit like that?" She questioned. Rashad remained silent because they both knew the answer to her questions.

Bradley took in a deep breath, keeping her composure at bay. "You know what. Those few hours away from each other that won't kill me, can turn into a few days. I need a break," She let out.

Rashad screwed his face. "You need a what?"

"A break Rashad! I'm annoyed with you, just as much as you're annoyed with me!" Bradley shouted hoping that she wouldn't have to reiterate herself and he would just understand.

"All if this because I'm busy?" Rashad furrowed his brows trying to understand Bradley's logic in the best way he could.

Bradley said nothing, instead she just grabbed her keys and exited her condo. The door slammed hard behind her showcasing how angry she was. Letting out a hard sigh, Rashad left the condo, locking up, in hopes to catch up to Bradley. By the time he got down to the parking lot, Bradley was already zooming away in her car.

"This girl can not be serious," Rashad grumbled out as he extracted his phone from his pocket. He made efforts of getting in contact with Bradley, but like any other time she was upset, her phone went straight to voicemail.