Nine days: part 1

Start from the beginning

Nine's eyes opened, he turned to look at he head resting on his shoulder. Phase 1 complete, he thought.

His slow seduction of Joong was finally underway. Phase zero had been about coming friends and soldiers in arms, but soon after their shoot began, Nine had been looking for a way to get closer. His phased approach was a total success so far!

Nine drifted asleep with an elated smile on his face. 

***

Some weeks later, their last kiss scene was finally in the can.

"That was alright, wasn't it?" Joong asked when they got back to their recreation room.

"Mmmm. Not bad. For your third kiss," Nine replied absent-mindedly and headed to the canteen for something to eat.

"Wait! What do you mean 'not bad?" Joong asked and jogged after Nine. But the others joined them just then and Joong couldn't continue.

That night he was staying at Nine's again, on the pretext of playing a new Xbox game Nine had bought.

"What did you mean 'not bad'? I thought you said in that interview that I was a good kisser?" Joong asked, nothing if not persistent. His heart was hammering, and he didn't quite know why.

"Well, you are, for someone who's never kissed before. And that interview was after the first kiss, and that scene didn't call for more than a peck really. Hardly what I would call a kiss." Nine looked at Joong, his face crushed, and put on an empathetic face. "It wasn't your fault. You're just new at this. You'll get better with practise."

"How can I practise when my parents don't let me have a girlfriend?!"

This idiot... Nine thought. "Well, I don't know. It's not like I'm going to show you."

"What?" Joong spluttered. He watched as Nine pottered around the room, getting it in order before they went to bed. Practise with Nine? 

"Why not?" Joong blurted out, and couldn't believe what had just come out of his mouth.

"Why not what?" Nine said, his back to Joong, folding his clothes.

"Why can't I practise with you?"

"What? Are you're crazy?" Nine scoffed, his hands tripping on the laundry.

"Please please please..."

"No!"

"P'...! It's not like we haven't kissed before!"

"Why is this so important to you now? I said you were fine. You can practise with your first girlfriend. You don't need to be a kissing expert now."

"But I want to know what I can do better," Joong whined.

"Oh, for fuck's sake. Come here."

"What?"

"I said 'come here'," Nine ordered, looking grumpy and impatient.

Joong walked over to Nine, standing next to his two-seater sofa, like in a trance. He hadn't actually thought that Nine would agree to this. He wouldn't, right?

"Sit there," Nine ordered, and pushed Joong on the sofa, then, before Joong could react, Nine sat in his lap, straddling his thighs.

"What are you doing?" Joong whispered.

"You wanted to know what you can do better. I'm going to show you."

Joong felt a little unsettled, but swallowed. "Ohhh... Okay..." After all, he had asked for this.