Chapter 2: (meeting and escape)

*2nd person POV*

Garou had gone out for training early in the morning. you pretended to be asleep when he got out of bed. As soon as it was clear he was gone you hopped out of bed taking a quick shower. It was Wednesday, which meant he would be back late. The stores today had discounts sales, Garou was practically rich (or so you thought) so he didn't need discounts but you felt different. The sales started at 10:00 a.m. and it was currently 8:50 a.m.

You dressed in a baby blue high waist skirt that had spaghetti straps, a white shirt underneath, and white heel boots.

Grabbing your small wallet and house key with a dinosaur keychain you slipped out the house rushin to the market. Even though Garou wouldn't come home till night time you didn't want to risk it.

Walking down the street people stared in amazement at your beautiful (H/L) (H/C), sweet smile, and cute face. Some women complimented you as you did them. Before going to the supermarket you stopped at an edible store.
The cashier gave you a weird look thinking why a girl like you wanted to buy something.

Walking up to the counter you smiled "I need 'pink' pills".
"What is such a cute lady want with those?" Asked the man chewing a toothpick.
"Please, it's an emergency," you said facing down. The man stared at you for a minute before sighing and grabbing the packet of the goods. "Be careful with this, half equals 4 hours, a whole pill is a whole day but can cause damage".

The small box contained only one pill and cost ¥30,000, you handed the money and went on your way, the man was nice enough to put it inside a flower plastic bag so it wouldn't look suspicious. It was 9:30 a.m. so you quickly went to the supermarket. 

Upon arrival you saw people already stocking up, it was best to hurry. A handbasket was appropriate for the few items you were getting. You passed the isles filled with food to get to the meat section. There was steak 50% off! You smiled widely and grabbed two packets. Heading to each aisle, you quickly took hold of every ingredient you needed. There was no time to stick around and look for other stuff.

You were on your way to the counter when people rushed towards you trying to get to the meats. You followed them not wanting to get trampled, you saw women frantically grabbing packets. One guy caught your attention, he was wearing khaki shorts with a flower button-up shirt, his bald head seem to stick out the most, it shined brighter than the store lights. You saw him being pushed all over by women.

"Oy! Let me through" he yelled annoyed at the women squishing him. By the time he got past them, everything was gone. He signed letting his body hang low. You giggled trying to control yourself but it was just too funny. The man seemed to hear you and stared, he saw you approach him digging in your basket.

"Here, you seem like you really wanted one," you said giggling handing him a packet of steak.

"Are you sure?" He asked standing straight.

"Yes take it, I got an extra one"

"Thanks you're a lifesaver," he said taking it from you.

"No problem!" You were about to walk away when he began "Are you cooking a romantic dinner?" He asked looking at your basket.

"No, no it's just a special night for me" you responded smiling. The guy didn't seem to show any emotion in his smile. You wondered why...

"I'm gonna go pay," you said
"Let's go, I'm done also" he added.

You were nervous walking beside him, what if Garou suddenly showed up like yesterday?, what if he starts a huge scene?, this poor guy won't even know what's coming You thought.

The cashier ringed your items "ok ma'am it's going to be ¥600"
You sighed and gave her 30,000 yen.
"I'm sorry I don't have anything smaller," you said shyly. The woman slowly took the bill surprised "no....problem".